Re: Seattle riders: May 17th Saturday downtown

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by tomblackwood, Jun 5, 2008.

  1. tomblackwood

    tomblackwood Guest

    plasticity wrote:
    > I just moved to Seattle, and I uni every day. Anyone know how I can get
    > in touch with other riders to go for a ride? I'd love to see peoples
    > faces.

    You say that now, but you may change your mind after you see our faces.

    What kinds of riding do you like to do? Seattle has some really nice
    places for muni and trials riding, and there's nice cokering both in
    the urban space, and out in some of the rural areas. Follow Harper's
    instructions, and hopefully we'll be riding soon. Good times in
    Seattle right now...we're gaining more riders than we're losing.

    Welcome.

    --
    tomblackwood

    Tailgate at your own risk...