Re: SECRETS OF MAX MULLER, A PAID EMPLOYEE WHO TRANSLATED THE RG VED

harmony

Guest
If there ever was an argument against freedom of speech, you might say
missionaries are the best argument against freedom of speech.
I venture that many mommedan countries would opt for freedom of speech if
missionaries close their evil empire.

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> These Xtian missionaries infest the Net, too -- three
> of them are Dr. Andrew Chung, Ranjit Mathews and
> Prem Thomas -- what's the latest fake name he's using
> these days, "Snoopy"?
>
> Jai Maharaj
> http://www.mantra.com/jai
> Om Shanti
>
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "harmony" <[email protected]> posted:
> >
> > There was one british woman in those days, ms. mayo, who cobbled up a

book
> > on hindu civilization which mahatma gandhi called "gutter inspector's
> > report".
> > missionaires were the 4th wing of british military as one british prime
> > minister of those days described and used them. India still has

vestiges of
> > colonialism; those missionaries still roam around like those lost

japanese
> > soldiers of WW2, not knowing it is over. all missionaries are badly

needed
> > in europe where church pews are empty, not India which gave the world

true
> > idea of freedom.

> > Dr. Jai Maharaj <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

represent
> > > the opinion of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright law
> > > and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
> > > o If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely not be read,
> > > considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
> > > current e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
> > > o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by

others