Re: Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Uncomforting food 2

Dylan Cole

Guest
Um... I've been wondering that for months and months now and have been
afraid to ask. I guess she makes pig slop (???). I'm tired of WCPO
(channel 9 in Cincinnati) shilling her and the HGTV (Home & Garden
Television)/Food Network/SAH (Shop At Home)/GAC (Great American
Country/DIY (Do It Yourself)/Fine Living stuff.

[email protected] wrote:

>Um... I've been wondering that for months and months now and have been
>afraid to ask.

Sandra Lee, ol' pudding-cups.

>I guess she makes pig slop (???).

Yeah, funny how it just happens to spell that out as well, heh heh.