rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: serious injury poll

Started by billblogs · · Last activity · 1 post · 290 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
19 May 2005
Last activity
19 May 2005
Original author
billblogs
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
290
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Nothing much in 7 years of riding. I ride in the bush and on some pretty
    rough tracks. Learning how to either step of or fall helps. The
    occasional scrapes and bumps and if it wasn't for knee and wrist guards,
    probably more. Learning mild trials, I really went splat out of control.
    The protective gear saved me and my knee in particular.

    By the way, why do we laugh at the blooper parts of uni videos? Some of
    those crashes look very painful. NB I don't laugh like all you other
    sick sense of humour unicyclists🙄

    I am almost 53 and either fortunately or unfortunately the chicken
    factor creeps up as does age. Too many car, whitewater and MTB crashes
    and a worrying wife can add to the chicken factor.

    --
    billblogs

    Muniuni
    Think big, start small
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    billblogs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9196
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/30171

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.