Re: Sexual fascism and the Mark Foley scandel

Jeff North

Guest
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 00:17:29 -0500, in alt.politics.homosexuality
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
<[email protected]> wrote:

>| "Jeff North" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>| news:[email protected]...
>| [...]
>| > New World Dictionary entry:
>| > "Fundamental Christianity" - the idea that there is an all-knowing,
>| > all-seeing, all-powerful, universe-spanning entity that, for some
>| > inexplicable reason, is interested in my sex life.
>|
>| Well, I am glad to see you have gotten off that Wikepedia. Frankly, I do not
>| trust anything I read off of that.

Well bully for you.

So many right-wing Christians, so few Lions

On Jun 5, 11:03?pm, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Jeff North" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 00:17:29 -0500, in alt.politics.homosexuality

> >>not

> > Well bully for you.

> You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
> You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
> foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
> crook-pated ******. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
> cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting
> naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
> fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

I'd give that a 10, 5 for truth and 5 for originality.....

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:03:45 -0500, in alt.politics.homosexuality
<[email protected]> wrote:

>| "Jeff North" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>| news:[email protected]...
>| > On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 00:17:29 -0500, in alt.politics.homosexuality
>| > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
>| > <[email protected]> wrote:
>| >
>| >>|
>| >>|

>| > Well bully for you.

[snip]

Nothing intelligent to say I see.
[email protected] : Remove your pants to reply

In News [email protected],, Edward Dolan at
[email protected], typed this:

> "Andrealphus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> In News [email protected],, Edward
>> Dolan at [email protected], typed this:
>>
>>> "Jeff North" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:p[email protected]...
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> You will get nothing from me but more of the same unless and until
>>> you post substance. You do not think I am going to waste time and
>>> effort on someone who does not engage on an intellectual level, do
>>> you?

>> Who in the world is going to take anyone seriously that addresses
>> themselves in the third person, in this manner? I pretty much just
>> write off anything you have to say as the ravings of a lunatic.

> You lack imagination.

You lack sanity.

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 05:49:08 -0500, in alt.politics.homosexuality
<[email protected]> wrote:

>| "Jeff North" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>| news:p[email protected]...
>| [...]
>| > [snip]
>| >
>| > Nothing intelligent to say I see.

[snip]

Still babbling about nothing I see.

On Jun 6, 7:34?pm, "Andrealphus" <[email protected]> wrote:
> In News [email protected],, Edward Dolan at
> [email protected], typed this:
>

> > "Andrealphus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> In News [email protected],, Edward
> >> Dolan at [email protected], typed this:

> >> Who in the world is going to take anyone seriously that addresses
> >> themselves in the third person, in this manner? I pretty much just
> >> write off anything you have to say as the ravings of a lunatic.

> > You lack imagination.

> You lack sanity.

OMG!!!! LOLOL
Look who's talking!