Re: Sexual fascism and the Mark Foley scandel

Mike Smith wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 07:21:31 -0700, Bob Barnett
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>********-prove it

> Why don't you prove something? Everything you say is opinionated and
> never backed up with fact. Just what would you need for proof? A
> plane ticket and all expense paid trip to the events?

Douchebag
Show proof of Nambla groups on campus-that was the original poster's claim.
Just show proof-or STFU

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:06:49 -0700, Bob Barnett
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Douchebag
>Show proof of Nambla groups on campus-that was the original poster's claim.
>Just show proof-or STFU

Why? So the source can be questioned then discarded? That is what he
does. No matter which source would be provided, he would say "that is
a right wing site" or "that is a religious site" with no regard to the
truth. I didn't even google it but I guarantee it would be a
religious site with that info because they are the only ones with
courage to talk about the truth without concern to political
correctness.

I only know about it because I went to school there at the time.
There wasn't too much fanfare about it just like Amnesty International
trying to free cop killer/Black Panther Abu Jamal.

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:05:35 -0700, Bob Barnett
<[email protected]> wrote:

>You're pathetic.
>That was the original poster's claim
>
>I never said there was no connection w pedos and homos-just like there
>is w heteros and pedos

There is no equivalent hetero group to NAMBLA.

> There is no equivalent hetero group to NAMBLA.

No, because little girls can be forced into marriage at any age.

That remark is not supposed to be an endorsement of NAMBLA or its views.
It's just an observation.

Mike Smith wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:06:49 -0700, Bob Barnett
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Douchebag
>>Show proof of Nambla groups on campus-that was the original poster's claim.
>>Just show proof-or STFU

> Why? So the source can be questioned then discarded? That is what he
> does. No matter which source would be provided, he would say "that is
> a right wing site" or "that is a religious site" with no regard to the
> truth. I didn't even google it but I guarantee it would be a
> religious site with that info because they are the only ones with
> courage to talk about the truth without concern to political
> correctness.

In other words-no proof

> I only know about it because I went to school there at the time.
> There wasn't too much fanfare about it just like Amnesty International
> trying to free cop killer/Black Panther Abu Jamal.

So it's just "your secret"

You have a hell of an argument.

In News [email protected],, Mike Smith at
[email protected], typed this:

> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:05:35 -0700, Bob Barnett
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>> You're pathetic.
>> That was the original poster's claim
>>
>> I never said there was no connection w pedos and homos-just like
>> there is w heteros and pedos

> There is no equivalent hetero group to NAMBLA.

Actually, there are. The Fresh Petals and the Rene Guyon Society, who
first coined the phrase, "Sex before eight, or it's too late."

"Mike Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:05:35 -0700, Bob Barnett
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>You're pathetic.
>>That was the original poster's claim
>>
>>I never said there was no connection w pedos and homos-just like there
>>is w heteros and pedos

> There is no equivalent hetero group to NAMBLA.

Actually there are, one is called white petals not sure if it is still
going, I saw another that was based in Holland I think.

On Jun 22, 11:28?pm, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
wrote:
> "Mike Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:05:35 -0700, Bob Barnett
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> >>You're pathetic.
> >>That was the original poster's claim

> >>I never said there was no connection w pedos and homos-just like there
> >>is w heteros and pedos

> > There is no equivalent hetero group to NAMBLA.

> > --

> Actually there are, one is called white petals not sure if it is still
> going, I saw another that was based in Holland I think.

A pedophile would know.

"**** has some pretty sad ideas of perversion.
http://www.nambla.org/parade1.jpg
A group of people watching a parade of people marching.
Oh how perverted"--ramrod shows his true colors and it
isn't the rainbow..

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/30373b3cb419ebce?

On Jun 25, 12:15 pm, Edward Dolan wrote:
> Now, please excuse me while I uncork my latest bottle of vino and get back
> to my beloved Beethoven. Yea, I am exploring the complexities of the Piano
> Sonata No. 29 in B flat, the Hammerklavier. Damn, I wonder if Beethoven was
> not God in disguise!

The best dollar I ever spent [1] was to listen (primarily) and see
(secondary) Ian Hobson play the Hammerklavier on a Hamburg Steinway.
Recorded sound (at least not on the systems I can afford) does not do
justice to the piece, as the "otherworldly" aspects are missing in
action.

[1] Literally, as this was the student price for a faculty recital.