Re: Sexual fascism and the Mark Foley scandel

bobandcarole

Guest
Apparently, Rep. Mark Foley is homosexual. And like many homosexual
men, he has pedophilic tendencies. We should pray for him that he
gets a handle on this problem and refrains from harming any more
kids.

Meanwhile, we need to wake up. The fact that this is typical
behavior for homosexuals doesn't stop us from continuing to elevate
such folks to positions where they gain access to our kids.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52244

"bobandcarole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Apparently, Rep. Mark Foley is homosexual. And like many homosexual
> men, he has pedophilic tendencies. We should pray for him that he
> gets a handle on this problem and refrains from harming any more
> kids.
>
> Meanwhile, we need to wake up. The fact that this is typical
> behavior for homosexuals doesn't stop us from continuing to elevate
> such folks to positions where they gain access to our kids.
>

> http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52244

********. Homosexuals are no more likely to abuse children than
heterosexuals.

"RichL" <[email protected]> wrote ...
> "bobandcarole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>

>> Apparently, Rep. Mark Foley is homosexual. And like many homosexual
>> men, he has pedophilic tendencies. We should pray for him that he
>> gets a handle on this problem and refrains from harming any more
>> kids.
>>
>> Meanwhile, we need to wake up. The fact that this is typical
>> behavior for homosexuals doesn't stop us from continuing to elevate
>> such folks to positions where they gain access to our kids.
>>

>> http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52244
>>

> ********. Homosexuals are no more likely to abuse children than
> heterosexuals.

Or at least that is the "expert opinion" of the NYT or CNN.

"bobandcarole" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Apparently, Rep. Mark Foley is homosexual. And like many homosexual
> men, he has pedophilic tendencies. We should pray for him that he
> gets a handle on this problem and refrains from harming any more
> kids.
>
> Meanwhile, we need to wake up. The fact that this is typical
> behavior for homosexuals doesn't stop us from continuing to elevate
> such folks to positions where they gain access to our kids.
>

> http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52244

I can't believe you dug this **** up again and chose to spew your
venom over so many groups. All politicians are 'queer' in some
sense of the word... mostly as liars and thieves.

"bobandcarole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Apparently, Rep. Mark Foley is homosexual. And like many homosexual
> men, he has pedophilic tendencies. We should pray for him that he
> gets a handle on this problem and refrains from harming any more
> kids.
>
> Meanwhile, we need to wake up. The fact that this is typical
> behavior for homosexuals doesn't stop us from continuing to elevate
> such folks to positions where they gain access to our kids.
>
> http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52244

Actually that's false. More heterosexual men are child molesters.

www.Shemakhan.com