Road Cycling · Public discussion

Re: Shanghai to Suzhou

Started by Michael Erickson · · Last activity · 2 posts · 344 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
10 October 2005
Last activity
11 October 2005
Original author
Michael Erickson
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
344
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Thomas Wentworth said:


    ... Do the guys all want to hit on you.

    If I see an Asian lady I always check her out. In China I suppose it is the
    reverse.


    Dude, this comment actually made me spit my coffee out I was laughing so hard.

    Cheers,
    --mike

    --
    Michael Erickson
    Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
    Logic Product Development
    (612) 436-5118
    [email hidden]
    http://www.logicpd.com

  2. Michael Erickson said:
    Thomas Wentworth said:


    ... Do the guys all want to hit on you.

    If I see an Asian lady I always check her out. In China I suppose it
    is the reverse.


    Dude, this comment actually made me spit my coffee out I was laughing so
    hard.

    Cheers,
    --mike

    yeah, i guess you gotta appreciate brutal honesty.

    \\paul

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.