UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: Shimano Nexus Inter-3 hub gear

Started by Roos Eisma · · Last activity · 2 posts · 608 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
19 April 2005
Last activity
20 April 2005
Original author
Roos Eisma
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
608
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Peter Clinch said:

    Hub gears keep everything pretty simple, and as long as he hasn't
    decided that More Must Be Better (in which case I'd be inclined to let
    him have what he wants, as he's more likely to get out and ride it and
    his knees will take mashing at this point) I'd keep it simple for both
    of you.

    How about a dummy gear shift lever with 21 marks, and a single speed bike?

    Roos

  2. Roos said:

    How about a dummy gear shift lever with 21 marks, and a single speed


    bike?

    I like your thinking. Wonder if I could get away with it...

    d.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.