Re: Shimano Ultegra 9-speed Still Available New?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Paul Kopit, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:47:52 -0500, Steve Sr. <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Now here comes the custom part. I am looking for a tripple crank with
    >170mm crank arms. I am also wanting a wide range 12-27 or so cassette
    >in back. I don't know if this will require a special wide-range rear
    >deraileur or not. Also the front deraileur has to accommodate a 31.6mm
    >seat tube.

    If you go with Campy 10 Ergo, you can shift your 9sp or 10sp Shimano
    cassettes. You'll can use your choice of front derailleur and cranks.
    You'll need a long cage Campy triple derailleur, which even shifts a
    11/34.