General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: shocked myself - weight loss

Started by Ada Ma · · Last activity · 1 post · 250 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 February 2005
Last activity
25 February 2005
Original author
Ada Ma
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
250
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. congrats! and bravo for for willing to have your weight plastered on a board
    for all to view.

    Cheers,
    Ada

    Mark McArthey said:

    I'm part of a weight loss "club" at the gym (names posted on a board) and I
    must have been visited by the whoosh fairy (as we say) since I didn't
    believe my weight at the weigh-in today. I told him it was wrong and had to
    come home and double-check. After a week of not much movement on the scale,
    I find that I'm at 234. Very exciting. Weight loss and muscle gain. Can't
    beat that.
    Sorry, I was excited. Just had to share. 🙂
    Mark

    260/234/200 since: 18/01/2005

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.