Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Re: Shogun Trail Breaker 2 information needed

Started by speed kills · · Last activity · 2 posts · 532 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
3 October 2003
Last activity
4 October 2003
Original author
speed kills
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
532
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It's only through personal experience that you'll learn what you need
    and what's good and what's [censored] for your particular purposes.

    --

    Quoted message said:

    --------------------------<


    Posted via cyclingforums.com
    http://www.cyclingforums.com

  2. speed kills said:

    It's only through personal experience that you'll learn what you need
    and what's good and what's [censored] for your particular purposes.

    Thanks folks. I was just looking to see if anyone had advice on major
    potholes to avoid. I ended up picking up the 2003 model Merida Matt
    Sport 300 for half price in one of the run-out sales (which took it down
    to the same price as the Shogun).

    It rides really well, I found it really fun but that's probably because
    I'm not in a training mindset when I'm on it. Big thing is I miss having
    clipless shoes - more than once my foot slipped off the pedal when
    accelerating. Might be the next upgrade (those dual pedals - clips on
    one side, flat on the other so that I have the option). Also noted that
    the front derailleur is a bit sloppy (only Acera) wheras the rest of the
    setup is Alivio. But for what it's intended for, it looks like its more
    than up to the job.

    Thanks for your thoughts. :p

    --

    Quoted message said:

    --------------------------<


    Posted via cyclingforums.com
    http://www.cyclingforums.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.