Re: Shortness of breath while walking up several flights of stairs.

Snoopy

Guest
Johnny Judas Jay "I'm getting dumberer by the minnit" Maharaj wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung" <[email protected]> posted:
>

>>Mario wrote:
>>
>>>last time I saw him my blood pressure was
>>>about 136, I'm 38, 6'2" and weigh about 234lbs.

>>A bit heavy for someone who runs marathons (recently?)

> Taunting a patient again, hmm, abusive doctor?

F*ck off, Johnny boya! It's a perfectly valid *observation*, not a
taunt. Have you always had a problem with comprehension?

>>Would prefer you have your doctor give you suggestions. I wouldn't be
>>surprised if s/he sends you to a cardiologist.

> A pulmonologist and a cardiologit, if need be.

What's a "cardiologit", maggot? Is that a native Sanskrit-speaking
pole-smoker?

>>>3) Would the high blood pressure
>>>(136) be related to the shortness of breath up the stairs only?

>>Assuming you mean 136 mmHg systolic which is a mild elevation, unlikely.

> You haven't examined the patient, therefore you are being irresponsible again.

He's making a general observation, you bonehead jyotishit! The only
irresponsible action in these newsgroups is your spamming all over the
f*cking place. I wish you would have the decency to make yourself worm food.

Got mangoes, boya?