Re: Should SUV Driving amount to Drunk Driving?

Tom Sherman

Guest
Dane Buson wrote:
> In rec.bicycles.misc George Conklin <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "Jack May" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> Having options is the brain dead clich? used by people that don't
>>> understand that funds are limited and options are often far more
>>> expensive than main stream transportation. Options usually carry far
>>> too few people to be of any real value.

>> But, as you have noted, transit riders tell us they are morally,
>> culturally and intellectually superior to people in cars, who are
>> isolated, lonely and, yes, as this thread says, basically drunk.

> Oh no George! You've forgotten that people who use sensible
> transportation (i.e., not cars) are also hipper, more sexually
> desirable, fitter, and all around just more Fabulous!
>
> Just thought I'd help you out that little bit!

Recumbent bicycle riders are NOT fabulous. For that, we are grateful.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:
> On Dec 11, 8:48 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> Dane Buson wrote:
>>> Oh no George! You've forgotten that people who use sensible
>>> transportation (i.e., not cars) are also hipper, more sexually
>>> desirable, fitter, and all around just more Fabulous!
>>> Just thought I'd help you out that little bit!

>> Recumbent bicycle riders are NOT fabulous. For that, we are grateful.
>>
>> --
>> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
>> "Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
>> differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
>> excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter- Hide quoted text -

> TOM SHERNAN you are DRUNK

Hey, this is Wisconsin!