General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Shoulder problems and the Shoulderhorn

Started by Gooserider · · Last activity · 2 posts · 322 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
8 May 2005
Last activity
8 May 2005
Original author
Gooserider
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
322
Views / 30 days
9

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Cool name, but how do you ride a goose? I've tried, but I think maybe
    if someone held their legs for me, it might be easier.

    I used to ride a Mongoose mountain bike, and the name stuck.

  2. "Gooserider" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Cool name, but how do you ride a goose? I've tried, but I think maybe
    if someone held their legs for me, it might be easier.

    I used to ride a Mongoose mountain bike, and the name stuck.

    Aha! That explains it.

    But why do people think I used to ride a Hey [censored] Head bike?

    David

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.