skilewis74 said:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"I jump about 10 cms sideways then fall off that side "Pull up harder on the handle so your feet stay firmly on the pedals
and/or pull the uni under you as you jump over (w/ your right leg if
going to the left). If you do the first and land ahead of the uni,
you'll have to do a correction hop to get the uni back under you.Mostly it's just practice. Ride everywhere and hop up/down everything
of reasonable height along the way, esp stair sets.The fastest sprinter on my high school track team was also the
shortest. He ran -SO SMOOTH.- If you could only see his head (like a
fence was obscuring his body), it would just glide by as he passed - no
bouncing up and down, like practically everyone else I've seen.
Thanks for the advice it all helps. Unfortunately cant ride atm cause I
snapped my crappy uni's seat in half 🙁 Seat in front snapped it LOL.
Waiting for my kh20 I hope it lasts longer :p
--
patsandy100
Unicycles... nothing better 😉
------------------------------------------------------------------------
patsandy100's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17056
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69859
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com