Re: Smoking Pot and Cycling

Edward Dolan

Guest
"Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "landotter" <[email protected]> writes:

Newsgroups modified.

>>> Go pedal your bourgoise recumbent around, while sucking and re-eating
>>> vegetable soup contents outa yer grey beard.

>> Yeah, what a suburban bourgoise forktard.. I'll hold the ******* down
>> while you tickle him!

> ^^^^^^
>
> That's a nice euphemism for "layin' a good, Auld Sod beatin'"
> on somebody.
>
> But I've kinda sworn-off getting involved in such conversations
> anymore (at least, when there's no mutual consensus.)
>
> Nevertheless I can't help but to feel Ed would benefit greatly
> from such input.

This is the kind of mindless stupidity which will never get to me. I mean,
it is just too, too stupid. Hells Bells, I do not even know what these two
idiots are talking about. But I have made note of who they are and I will be
here for them when they decide to get intelligent.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Tom Keats" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "landotter" <[email protected]> writes:

> Newsgroups modified.

> >> Yeah, what a suburban bourgoise forktard.. I'll hold the ******* down
> >> while you tickle him!

> > ^^^^^^
> >
> > That's a nice euphemism for "layin' a good, Auld Sod beatin'"
> > on somebody.
> >
> > But I've kinda sworn-off getting involved in such conversations
> > anymore (at least, when there's no mutual consensus.)
> >
> > Nevertheless I can't help but to feel Ed would benefit greatly
> > from such input.

> This is the kind of mindless stupidity which will never get to me. I mean,
> it is just too, too stupid. Hells Bells, I do not even know what these two
> idiots are talking about. But I have made note of who they are and I will be
> here for them when they decide to get intelligent.

Lose your sense of sarcasm and hyperbole in the baptismal font?

We wuz just playin' mister. We don't mean no harm.

/hayseed