Re: Smoking Pot and Cycling

Edward Dolan

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It has always been my ambition to start The Usenet Thread That Wouldn't
> Die. Now I think I have succeeded.
>
> Or perhaps I flatter myself. In view of the repetitious and Off-Topic
> posts, it may be that instead this is merely an example of the
> curvature of space-time which was postulated by Einstein's General
> Theory of Relativity.

This thread died and went to hell long ago. It is only the idiots, morons
and imbeciles that keep it going. It is all about who is going to have the
last word. But is not that always the case. An intelligent person would not
be caught dead on these cycling newsgroups.

Greatness does indeed exist - only not on Usenet and certainly not on these
cycling newsgroups. I prove that every time I post!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed,

See my interspersed comments regarding your typical convoluted,
self-contradicting statements...

Edward Dolan wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > It has always been my ambition to start The Usenet Thread That Wouldn't
> > Die. Now I think I have succeeded.
> >
> > Or perhaps I flatter myself. In view of the repetitious and Off-Topic
> > posts, it may be that instead this is merely an example of the
> > curvature of space-time which was postulated by Einstein's General
> > Theory of Relativity.

> This thread died and went to hell long ago. It is only the idiots, morons
> and imbeciles that keep it going.

Since Ed Dolan keeps it going, it is logical to conclude that Ed Dolan
is an idiot, moron or imbecile ... pick one.

> It is all about who is going to have the
> last word. But is not that always the case. An intelligent person would not
> be caught dead on these cycling newsgroups.

Since Ed Dolan is still present, It is logical to conclude then that Ed
Dolan is not intelligent.

> Greatness does indeed exist - only not on Usenet and certainly not on these
> cycling newsgroups. I prove that every time I post!
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

What Ed Dolan proves every time he post is that he is a conundrum who
contradicts himself constantly. He claims that he is great and yet
also claims that greatness does not exist on Usenet and cycling
newsgroups. It is logical to assume that if greatness does not exist
on Usenet and cycling newsgroups, and Ed is the most prolific poster on
ARBR, then his claim of greatness is countermanded by his claim that
greatness does not exist on Usenet and cycling newsgroups. His efforts
to prove otherwise are consequently fruitless..

Ed Dolan is an enigma in a perpetual state of confusion and
contradiction. How long do you intend to continue to embarrass
yourself, Ed? Cut your losses. Give it up. Be gone TROLL!!!

Jim McNamara

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ed,
>
> See my interspersed comments regarding your typical convoluted,
> self-contradicting statements...
>
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > It has always been my ambition to start The Usenet Thread That Wouldn't
>> > Die. Now I think I have succeeded.
>> >
>> > Or perhaps I flatter myself. In view of the repetitious and Off-Topic
>> > posts, it may be that instead this is merely an example of the
>> > curvature of space-time which was postulated by Einstein's General
>> > Theory of Relativity.

>> This thread died and went to hell long ago. It is only the idiots, morons
>> and imbeciles that keep it going.

> Since Ed Dolan keeps it going, it is logical to conclude that Ed Dolan
> is an idiot, moron or imbecile ... pick one.
>
>> It is all about who is going to have the
>> last word. But is not that always the case. An intelligent person would
>> not
>> be caught dead on these cycling newsgroups.

> Since Ed Dolan is still present, It is logical to conclude then that Ed
> Dolan is not intelligent.
>
>> Greatness does indeed exist - only not on Usenet and certainly not on
>> these
>> cycling newsgroups. I prove that every time I post!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>> aka
>> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

> What Ed Dolan proves every time he post is that he is a conundrum who
> contradicts himself constantly. He claims that he is great and yet
> also claims that greatness does not exist on Usenet and cycling
> newsgroups. It is logical to assume that if greatness does not exist
> on Usenet and cycling newsgroups, and Ed is the most prolific poster on
> ARBR, then his claim of greatness is countermanded by his claim that
> greatness does not exist on Usenet and cycling newsgroups. His efforts
> to prove otherwise are consequently fruitless..
>
> Ed Dolan is an enigma in a perpetual state of confusion and
> contradiction. How long do you intend to continue to embarrass
> yourself, Ed? Cut your losses. Give it up. Be gone TROLL!!!
>
> Jim McNamara

Poor JimmyMac does not know how to read at all.

My last line was actually THE masterpiece. Here it is again:

"Greatness does indeed exist - only not on Usenet and certainly not on these
cycling newsgroups. I prove that every time I post!" - Ed Dolan

Yet it flew right by him. He commented on my other contradictions preceding
but missing all the humor latent in them, but not my greatest and last one.
I truly despair of JimmyMac ever knowing how to read anything with any
insight. He is a literalist in the very worst way. Did he not ever take a
literature course in his life? How do you get to be so humorless? I
recommend that he learn something about parody, especially self parody,
although I realize it will be forever foreign to him.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed,

You only want to be taken literally an seriously when it is convenient
and when it suits your agenda. When you are caught with you pants down
for saying something patently absurd and someone like myself calls you
on it, then you attempt to turn the tables by pretending that what you
said was misconstrued humor as if invoking an escape clause to justify
your obvious miscue. I understand perfectly well what you have to say.
There is no need to repeat yourself. Unfortunately, you revere
monotonous repetiton as though it were an art form. Withoug success,
you have attempted to convince the readership that I misunderstand what
you sad if it were so profound as to be beyond comprehension. What you
wish is that what you say would excape my attention so that you would
not have to contrive a twisted response when I take you to task. If
you were half as smart as you fancy yourself to be you would realize
that you have more than met you match not just in me but in several
others here that you regard as your inferior.

Jim McNamara

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ed,
>
> You only want to be taken literally an seriously when it is convenient
> and when it suits your agenda. When you are caught with you pants down
> for saying something patently absurd and someone like myself calls you
> on it, then you attempt to turn the tables by pretending that what you
> said was misconstrued humor as if invoking an escape clause to justify
> your obvious miscue. I understand perfectly well what you have to say.
> There is no need to repeat yourself. Unfortunately, you revere
> monotonous repetiton as though it were an art form. Withoug success,
> you have attempted to convince the readership that I misunderstand what
> you sad if it were so profound as to be beyond comprehension. What you
> wish is that what you say would excape my attention so that you would
> not have to contrive a twisted response when I take you to task. If
> you were half as smart as you fancy yourself to be you would realize
> that you have more than met you match not just in me but in several
> others here that you regard as your inferior.
>
> Jim McNamara

You do not correctly format which makes more work for me. Therefore, I can't
be bothered any further with you. Either format your posts in the acceptable
manner or get lost.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed,

Every time you reply with your cut and paste boilerplate ...

You do not correctly format which makes more work for me. Therefore, I
can't be bothered any further with you. Either format your posts in the
acceptable manner or get lost.

....you contradict yourself by taking the time to read what I've written
and respond with a disclaimer, This is being bothered ... taking the
time and making the effort to respond. Either be bothered or don't,
but don't be bothered and then calim that you're not. Doing so makes
you out to be the fool that everyone knows you are. The conundrum
continues!

I suppose we could continue to do this endlessly, so that you could
continue to make my point dunderhead. This is the easy way out for you
and I do understand your laziness and cowardice.

Jim