Re: Snickers

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by TenKBabe, Sep 13, 2004.

  1. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

    I love everyone wrote:
    > I bought a pair of snickers for $8.99 at K-mart. I wonder how this
    > low-priced snicker affects to my capability of running, compared to
    > high-priced (probably over $200) Nike running shoes.

    You're better off with the Snickers. The Nike EVA soles are very
    difficult to digest. However, eating Nikes is much safer than running
    in them.

    tkb

    Tags:

  2. MWL

    MWL Guest

    "TenKBabe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I love everyone wrote:
    > > I bought a pair of snickers for $8.99 at K-mart. I wonder how this
    > > low-priced snicker affects to my capability of running, compared to
    > > high-priced (probably over $200) Nike running shoes.

    > You're better off with the Snickers. The Nike EVA soles are very
    > difficult to digest. However, eating Nikes is much safer than running
    > in them.
    >
    > tkb

    BUT, you gotta check this out.
    Bush, Blair, Dominatrix, need I say more.
    Those Brits do have a great sense of humor, nah, humour.

    http://www.agentprovocateur.com/lost_control.php

    MWL

    -------------

    www.texansfortruth.org

  3. np426z

    np426z Guest

  4. >tkb, are you really, REALLY, a babe?

    Yes she is Rog. You see in your absence she and I hookedup. I have captures,
    but I'm not going to show them to you, because well frankly, she IS a babe.

    9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

  5. np426z

    np426z Guest

    "TheBillRodgerz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Yes she is Rog. You see in your absence she and I hookedup. I have

    captures,
    > but I'm not going to show them to you, because well frankly, she IS a

    babe.

    > 9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

    Hi, Wobbot. Still pedalling the same old, same old? Good man. Nice to
    know that the more things change, the more they remain the same.

    Luvvin' ya,

    Roggie-poos.

  6. Barf Bag

    Barf Bag Guest