Re: Some Sick Street style vids.

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by vanman2004, Jul 15, 2005.

  1. vanman2004

    vanman2004 Guest

    Tags:

  2. me.myself.i

    me.myself.i Guest

    Ok, i don't know if anyone still cares, but Dan Doerksen is my cousin,
    who i have also lost touch of. I was thinking about him today and i
    wanted to see his unicycling videos again (i haven't for years), so i
    looked him up on google and found this site and decided that, if anyone
    cares, i'll try to find out what he's up to. If i get a response i'll
    post what i find, but otherwise, i'll not bother and just do it for
    myself.
    - Smac -

    --
    me.myself.i
    me.myself.i's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11673

  3. pete66

    pete66 Guest

  4. eljest

    eljest Guest

  5. mango

    mango Guest

    me.myself.i wrote:
    > Ok, i don't know if anyone still cares, but Dan Doerksen is my cousin,
    > who i have also lost touch of. I was thinking about him today and i
    > wanted to see his unicycling videos again (i haven't for years), so i
    > looked him up on google and found this site and decided that, if anyone
    > cares, i'll try to find out what he's up to. If i get a response i'll
    > post what i find, but otherwise, i'll not bother and just do it for
    > myself.
    > - Smac -

    YEa please. Whatever you can find would be much appreciated. I remember
    thinking what a great style he had but its been so long that i even
    forgot what that style was! Thanks

    --
    mango

    *Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
    mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

  6. me.myself.i

    me.myself.i Guest

    yes it was cleardrear.com but now that's now some other big bike site.
    oh well, since i've gotten at least some response i'll let y'all know
    when i find something.
    - Smac -

    --
    me.myself.i
    me.myself.i's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11673

  7. eljest

    eljest Guest

    me.myself.i wrote:
    > yes it was cleardrear.com but now that's now some other big bike site.
    > oh well, since i've gotten at least some response i'll let y'all know
    > when i find something.
    > - Smac -

    have you found out anything?

    --