Re: SORE - PAINFUL FEET (NATURAL REMEDY ?)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Tsu Dho Nimh, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Tsu Dho Nimh

    Tsu Dho Nimh Guest

    [email protected] (Jen1orbit) wrote:

    >Hi Everybody, Thanks for the great advice and commentary.
    >Unfortunately things have only gotten worse. My boyfriend insisted I
    >wear my tight white high heels to a function the other night and he
    >even made me dance.

    Your problem is not sore feet, but lack of backbone ... tell the
    jerk that HE can wear high heels if he wants to, but you will
    wear what you want.

    >The problem
    >is, my boyfriend is a bit of a control freak and we're supposed to go
    >out again tonight, but I just can't wear shoes period, let alone my
    >already too tight high heels.

    So tell him that. Call and cancel.

    Tsu

    --
    To doubt everything or to believe everything
    are two equally convenient solutions; both