Re: Sound Familiar?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jan, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Tags:

  2. Mark

    Mark Guest

  3. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> http://drkoop.com/template.asp?page=newsdetail&ap=93&id=1503025
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Manufacturers say ephedra is safe when used correctly.

    >Welcome to Evil Organized Supplement Manufacturing. Of COURSE they'll
    >say their product is safe...they make money by selling it.
    >
    >See how the logic can be applied to your pet causes?
    >
    >Mark, MD

    Jan is quite confident that Elavil and Neurotin are safe when used correctly.
    After all, she pops them like pez.

  4. dickinson

    dickinson Guest

    Ilsa9 wrote:
    >> [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
    >> news:<[email protected]>...
    >>> http://drkoop.com/template.asp?page=newsdetail&ap=93&id=1503025
    >>>
    >>> <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Manufacturers say ephedra is safe when used correctly.

    >> Welcome to Evil Organized Supplement Manufacturing. Of COURSE
    >> they'll
    >> say their product is safe...they make money by selling it.
    >>
    >> See how the logic can be applied to your pet causes?
    >>
    >> Mark, MD
    >>

    > Jan is quite confident that Elavil and Neurotin are safe when used
    > correctly. After all, she pops them like pez.

    And just look at how it affects her............or has she *always* been
    like that?

  5. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:26:18 +1000, "dickinson" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Ilsa9 wrote:
    >>> [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
    >>> news:<[email protected]>...

    >>> Welcome to Evil Organized Supplement Manufacturing. Of COURSE
    >>> they'll
    >>> say their product is safe...they make money by selling it.
    >>>
    >>> See how the logic can be applied to your pet causes?
    >>>
    >>> Mark, MD
    >>>

    >> Jan is quite confident that Elavil and Neurotin are safe when used
    >> correctly. After all, she pops them like pez.

    >And just look at how it affects her............or has she *always* been
    >like that?

    Tough to say. I believe that Jan was already on both when she started
    posting to this newsgroup in early 1999. If I am mistaken then I am
    sure Jan will scream "liar". If she does not call me a liar you can be
    confident that the information I provided is accurate.

    Jan stubbornly resisted going on medications for her PN for a year.
    After starting on Elavil and Neurontin she reported significant
    improvement in her symptoms. In fact she thanked God for Neurontin.

    Jan has yet to explain why it is OK for her to take these medications
    since the root of the problem is not a lack of Neurontin and Elavil.
    Jan has yet to explain why covering up the problem with the
    medications is preferable to getting at the root of the problem. Oh,
    that is right, Jan thinks she DID get at the root of the problem when
    she had her amalgams out. Now her mercury level is normal but she
    still takes the EEEEEEEEEEVIL drugs. So much for getting at the root
    of the problem.

    Once Jan said that the reason she takes the drugs is because the
    "damage has already been done". She never explained why on earth she
    would want to add to the damage by taking those drugs with all those
    side effects. If you have permanent damage I would think that you
    would want to NOT create MORE damage by taking DRUGS. But Jan the
    hypocrite Drew not only takes these medications but also criticizes
    others who take medications for other problems. Sad that.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance.

  6. dickinson

    dickinson Guest

    Rich wrote:
    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:26:18 +1000, "dickinson" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:

    <snip>

    > But Jan the
    > hypocrite Drew not only takes these medications but also criticizes
    > others who take medications for other problems. Sad that.

    Isn't it just.........perhaps the meds make her do it..........it's
    certainly *not* "The Lord"...He has gifted us with choices......so says
    Jan.

  7. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Rich wrote:

    > Jan has yet to explain why it is OK for her to take these medications
    > since the root of the problem is not a lack of Neurontin and Elavil.
    > Jan has yet to explain why covering up the problem with the
    > medications is preferable to getting at the root of the problem.

    You don't understand. NEURONTIN is a FOOD !!!!
    :) :) :)

  8. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 02:49:07 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Rich wrote:
    >
    >> Jan has yet to explain why it is OK for her to take these medications
    >> since the root of the problem is not a lack of Neurontin and Elavil.
    >> Jan has yet to explain why covering up the problem with the
    >> medications is preferable to getting at the root of the problem.

    >You don't understand. NEURONTIN is a FOOD !!!!

    Cue Jan to now call me a liar and a stalker.

    Aloha,

    Rich
    >:) :) :)

    The best defense to logic is ignorance.

  9. WB

    WB Guest

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 02:49:07 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Rich wrote:
    >
    >> Jan has yet to explain why it is OK for her to take these medications
    >> since the root of the problem is not a lack of Neurontin and Elavil.
    >> Jan has yet to explain why covering up the problem with the
    >> medications is preferable to getting at the root of the problem.

    >You don't understand. NEURONTIN is a FOOD !!!!
    >:) :) :)

    But I thought it was a *supplement* !
    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
    [email protected]

  10. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 02:49:07 GMT, Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Rich wrote:
    >>
    >>> Jan has yet to explain why it is OK for her to take these medications
    >>> since the root of the problem is not a lack of Neurontin and Elavil.
    >>> Jan has yet to explain why covering up the problem with the
    >>> medications is preferable to getting at the root of the problem.

    >>You don't understand. NEURONTIN is a FOOD !!!!
    >>:) :) :)
    >>

    >But I thought it was a *supplement* !
    >--
    >

    >Take out the G'RBAGE to reply

    Indeed, it is a supplement, one we need since our top-soil has become depleted
    of Neurontin and Elavil

  11. WB

    WB Guest

    On 06 Nov 2003 15:43:27 GMT, [email protected]ampXray (Ilsa9) wrote:

    >>>You don't understand. NEURONTIN is a FOOD !!!!
    >>>:) :) :)
    >>>

    >>But I thought it was a *supplement* !
    >>--

    >Indeed, it is a supplement, one we need since our top-soil has become depleted
    >of Neurontin and Elavil

    Isn't the Elavil Tree and the Neurontin Root
    considered endangered species since they
    keep cutting down the rain forests ?
    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
    [email protected]

  12. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >>>But I thought it was a *supplement* !
    >>>--

    >>Indeed, it is a supplement, one we need since our top-soil has become

    >depleted
    >>of Neurontin and Elavil

    >Isn't the Elavil Tree and the Neurontin Root
    >considered endangered species since they
    >keep cutting down the rain forests ?

    Yes, and soon they may have to consider administering it in Homeopathic doses.