Re: Soymilk

No we will not, because you rarely present science, and even when
repeating the gospel according to your nutritional theology, can't support
what you present and often don't understand. Assertions made up your
blurb as to why we have binocular vision and why we have the teeth and
digestion system we have, and it was wrong on all counts. There is no
person recognized in the area of human evolution that will substanuate
your notions that you cribbed from some "meat is great and veggie alone is
not" web sources, I know because I have looked at the same pages too. I
can also give you web pages from the "veggies are great and meat is not"
folk who use the same info to argue against the meat folk; and both are
wrong and spin the hell out of the info until it can't be recognized.
You and I are not in any way on an equal scientific footing either in
training or grasp of scientific info and understanding by which to do a
mutual acceptance of differing views.