Re: spare 30 K ?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by John Staines, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. John Staines

    John Staines Guest

    30k is more than alittle steep....I guess it's only worth what someone
    is prepared to pay for it....I think they might be waiting alittle while
    before they get anything like that for it.

    cheers

    John

    rickster wrote:

    > If you've got a spare $ 30,000, you can pick up Stuart O'Gradys 1997
    > Tdf bike, from Trak cycles in Southland. It's a Merckx, running an 8
    > speeds Sachs group set on what looks like very early Csomic Carbones.
    > It is definately used.
    >
    > It has great novelty value, but 30,000 ?

    Tags:

  2. SM

    SM Guest

    Did I miss somewhere that SO won the TdF 9 times, all the classics and also
    an NBA championship? I am a SO fan... but $30k! You have to be kiddin!

    news:[email protected]