Re: spare 30 K ?

John Staines

Guest
30k is more than alittle steep....I guess it's only worth what someone
is prepared to pay for it....I think they might be waiting alittle while
before they get anything like that for it.

cheers

John

rickster wrote:

> If you've got a spare $ 30,000, you can pick up Stuart O'Gradys 1997
> Tdf bike, from Trak cycles in Southland. It's a Merckx, running an 8
> speeds Sachs group set on what looks like very early Csomic Carbones.
> It is definately used.
>
> It has great novelty value, but 30,000 ?

SM

Guest
Did I miss somewhere that SO won the TdF 9 times, all the classics and also
an NBA championship? I am a SO fan... but $30k! You have to be kiddin!

news:[email protected]