Re: special trick

as long as we're on the subject of tricks... anybody see the video at
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/yoggi?page=1 with the handstand on the
frame on the ground then the kickup mount? It is pretty pimp. Any idea
how to do it? I can hardly do a handstand anyway... By the way,
EVERYONE should have those vids, they are awesome.

--
MuniTune - Falls a Lot.

R.
MuniTune's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6773

foxx wrote:
> *But how can I learn this trick without much pain in the certain
> critical zones......or must I holding out this pain ;- ?*

I know what you mean and so I usually do this kind of trick seat out, I
think it's easier in the long run too.

--
pete66 - Level 4 Unicyclist
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

> as long as we're on the subject of tricks... anybody see the video at
> http://gallery.unicyclist.com/yoggi?page=1 with the handstand on the
> frame on the ground then the kickup mount? It is pretty pimp. Any idea
> how to do it?

Not to demote what this guy is doing in any way, but if you look
closely you can see that the whole sequence is 4 different takes patched
together.

--
zactor29 - Sleep Expert
zactor29's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1253

no-footer sounds good to me, and that's what I'd call it. Jacinto Ayuso
takes it a little further in U2 and instead of reach down and grabbing
the tire, he just does a 180 instead. I presume this would be called a
no-footed 180?

--
Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

:[Spoon!]:.
[image: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5223/UCS.gif]
Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302

ive never been able to do these more than a tiny bit (just takin my feet
off about an inch), just cus it hurts too much!! my friends can do it
easily, and can click their heels behind the wheel whilst doin the
trick.

i dont think it should be called a no-footer, although it is, because a
real no-footer is different, like in universe 2. but i do think it
should be called something to do with no-footer, like
"tyre-grab no-footer" or somethin.

ive been workin on no-footers for a while, and did about my biggest one
yet last week (its in my avatar:D )

iain

--
gingerfreek - unicyclist of mass destruction.

I use my wheel as a weapon!
gingerfreek's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3507