Re: special trick

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by gasmaster, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. gasmaster

    gasmaster Guest

    Tags:

  2. KcTheAcy

    KcTheAcy Guest

  3. PopeSamXVI

    PopeSamXVI Guest

  4. MuniTune

    MuniTune Guest

    as long as we're on the subject of tricks... anybody see the video at
    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/yoggi?page=1 with the handstand on the
    frame on the ground then the kickup mount? It is pretty pimp. Any idea
    how to do it? I can hardly do a handstand anyway... By the way,
    EVERYONE should have those vids, they are awesome.

    --
    MuniTune - Falls a Lot.

    R.
    MuniTune's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6773

  5. pete66

    pete66 Guest

    foxx wrote:
    > *But how can I learn this trick without much pain in the certain
    > critical zones......or must I holding out this pain ;- ?*

    I know what you mean and so I usually do this kind of trick seat out, I
    think it's easier in the long run too.

    --
    pete66 - Level 4 Unicyclist
    pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

  6. zactor29

    zactor29 Guest

    > as long as we're on the subject of tricks... anybody see the video at
    > http://gallery.unicyclist.com/yoggi?page=1 with the handstand on the
    > frame on the ground then the kickup mount? It is pretty pimp. Any idea
    > how to do it?

    Not to demote what this guy is doing in any way, but if you look
    closely you can see that the whole sequence is 4 different takes patched
    together.

    --
    zactor29 - Sleep Expert
    zactor29's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1253

  7. Robbie

    Robbie Guest

    no-footer sounds good to me, and that's what I'd call it. Jacinto Ayuso
    takes it a little further in U2 and instead of reach down and grabbing
    the tire, he just does a 180 instead. I presume this would be called a
    no-footed 180?

    --
    Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

    :[Spoon!]:.
    [image: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5223/UCS.gif]
    Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302

  8. gingerfreek

    gingerfreek Guest

    ive never been able to do these more than a tiny bit (just takin my feet
    off about an inch), just cus it hurts too much!! my friends can do it
    easily, and can click their heels behind the wheel whilst doin the
    trick.

    i dont think it should be called a no-footer, although it is, because a
    real no-footer is different, like in universe 2. but i do think it
    should be called something to do with no-footer, like
    "tyre-grab no-footer" or somethin.

    ive been workin on no-footers for a while, and did about my biggest one
    yet last week (its in my avatar:D )

    iain

    --
    gingerfreek - unicyclist of mass destruction.

    I use my wheel as a weapon!
    gingerfreek's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3507

  9. MuniTune

    MuniTune Guest