Am Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:22:16 UTC, schrieb Simon Geller
<[email hidden]> auf uk.railway :
Quoted message said:- I tried hard to find a Lille connection from Beziers via the
varios web sites but to no avail. I was therefore less than happy when a
TGV to Lille came in at Beziers a few minutes before our one to Paris! I
still can't find any trace of this service on Rail Europe.
You could use the following today (both for Saturday, Oct 27, 2007):
London Waterlo Eurostar dep 08:39
Lille Europe Eurostar arr 11:26
Lille Europe Eurostar walk for 10 minutes to national part of stn
Lille Europe
Lille Europe dep 12:15 TGV 9832/9833
Beziers arr 17:53
and back
Beziers dep 13:51 TGV 9868/9869
Lille Europe arr 19:38
Lille Europe Checkin to Eurostar, security 30 Min.
Lille Europe Eurostar
Lille Europe Eurostar dep 21:06 EST 9163
London Waterloo Int. arr 21:56
Duration 9:05;
The TGV between Beziers and Lille is the TGV going from/to Brussels
and Perpignan. The train changes its number at Marne-la-vallée-Chessy
or Roissy airport (different sector).
Cheers,
L.W.