Re: STILL Unrefuted, after15 Months of Mountain Bikers Fuming!: The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wi

Bill Sornson

Guest
Mike Vandeman wrote:

"It's an overcast, slow Sunday morning. What to do... I know! I'll post
that tired, lame ol' POS junk science piece I contrived YEARS ago. I'm
closing in on the 100th time!"

*Y*A*W*N*

! ! ! ! !

:-D

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:06:42 GMT, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote:
..
.."It's an overcast, slow Sunday morning. What to do... I know! I'll post
..that tired, lame ol' POS junk science piece I contrived YEARS ago. I'm
..closing in on the 100th time!"
..
..*Y*A*W*N*

Sorry, that word is copyrighted by me. You will have to (GASP!) think for
yourself.

.. ! ! ! ! !
..
.. :-D

Still so threatened by this information that you are afraid to confront the
information directly! Nothing new, for a mountain biker!
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:06:42 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
> <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> .Mike Vandeman wrote:
> .
> ."It's an overcast, slow Sunday morning. What to do... I know! I'll
> post
> .that tired, lame ol' POS junk science piece I contrived YEARS ago. I'm
> .closing in on the 100th time!"
> .
> .*Y*A*W*N*
>
> Sorry, that word is copyrighted by me. You will have to (GASP!) think for
> yourself.

Since when????? Submit your proof. WAIT!!! Mike will either not respond
or write that it's common knowledge that it's copyrighted.

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:55:36 -0400, "Sohn" <[email protected]> wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..news:[email protected]...
..> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:06:42 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
..> <[email protected]>
..> wrote:
..>
..> .Mike Vandeman wrote:
..> .
..> ."It's an overcast, slow Sunday morning. What to do... I know! I'll
..> post
..> .that tired, lame ol' POS junk science piece I contrived YEARS ago. I'm
..> .closing in on the 100th time!"
..> .
..> .*Y*A*W*N*
..>
..> Sorry, that word is copyrighted by me. You will have to (GASP!) think for
..> yourself.
..
..
..Since when????? Submit your proof. WAIT!!! Mike will either not respond
..or write that it's common knowledge that it's copyrighted.

It's obvious.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:55:36 -0400, "Sohn" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> .
> ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> .news:[email protected]...
> .> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:06:42 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
> .> <[email protected]>
> .> wrote:
> .>
> .> .Mike Vandeman wrote:
> .> .
> .> ."It's an overcast, slow Sunday morning. What to do... I know! I'll
> .> post
> .> .that tired, lame ol' POS junk science piece I contrived YEARS ago.
> I'm
> .> .closing in on the 100th time!"
> .> .
> .> .*Y*A*W*N*
> .>
> .> Sorry, that word is copyrighted by me. You will have to (GASP!) think
> for
> .> yourself.
> .
> .
> .Since when????? Submit your proof. WAIT!!! Mike will either not
> respond
> .or write that it's common knowledge that it's copyrighted.
>
> It's obvious.

When I contact the patent offices and ask about copyrights existing for the
word "yawn", they will laugh themselves silly and you will be proven, yet
again, a LIAR.
Since when, MV, does your "yawn" response exhibit any effort of
thinking....? Then again, when does any of your posts exhibit any level of
"thinking"?
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:21:25 -0400, "S Curtiss" <[email protected]> wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..news:[email protected]...
..> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:55:36 -0400, "Sohn" <[email protected]> wrote:
..>
..> .
..> ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..> .news:[email protected]...
..> .> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:06:42 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
..> .> <[email protected]>
..> .> wrote:
..> .>
..> .> .Mike Vandeman wrote:
..> .> .
[...]

Can't tell the difference between an assertion and a joke? Sad.

..Since when, MV, does your "yawn" response exhibit any effort of
..thinking....? Then again, when does any of your posts exhibit any level of
.."thinking"?
..> ===
..> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
..> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
..> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..>
..> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> .> .>
> .> .> .Mike Vandeman wrote:
> .> .> .
> .> .> ."It's an overcast, slow Sunday morning. What to do... I know!
> I'll
> .> .> post
> .> .> .that tired, lame ol' POS junk science piece I contrived YEARS ago.
> .> I'm
> .> .> .closing in on the 100th time!"
> .> .> .
> .> .> .*Y*A*W*N*
> .> .>
> .> .> Sorry, that word is copyrighted by me. You will have to (GASP!)
> think
> .> for
> .> .> yourself.
> .> .
> .> .
> .> .Since when????? Submit your proof. WAIT!!! Mike will either not
> .> respond
> .> .or write that it's common knowledge that it's copyrighted.
> .>
> .> It's obvious.
> .When I contact the patent offices and ask about copyrights existing for
> the
> .word "yawn", they will laugh themselves silly and you will be proven, yet
> .again, a LIAR.
>
> Can't tell the difference between an assertion and a joke? Sad.

How can I....? When everything you post is a joke?