Re: stop all bike paths etc please!!

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:40:44 -0600, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> <snip>
> Seriously, you are in a direct line from Milton, Shakespeare,
> Wordsworth, William S. Burroughs, and other masters of the English
> language. I doubt that there is anyone else in these newsgroups who
> appreciates your greatness, Your Greatness....

ROTFLAO! Vandeman, out of desperation for any support from any
quarter, is giving the Dolan troll a figurative blow job!

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> >> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> I will treat you with the contempt you deserve unless and until you cease
> >> and desist from your snipping mania. <snip>

> > F___ off, asshole. Your tripe is being snipped because contains nothing
> > worth repeating.

> Well, snip this then:
>
> You smarmy lagerlout git. <snip>

Dolan, try to act like an adult for a change.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> >> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Well, snip this then:
> >>
> >> You smarmy lagerlout git. <snip>

> > Dolan, try to act like an adult for a change.

> Stop your insane snipping and we might actually be able to have a sensible
> conversation every now and then. Anyone with any brains on these newsgroups
> has already roundly condemned you for it (Bill Sornson, Mike Vandeman and Ed
> Dolan the Great).

The idiot Dolan is appealing to the three stooges.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

On 08 Dec 2007 14:35:53 -0800, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:40:44 -0600, "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> <snip>
>> Seriously, you are in a direct line from Milton, Shakespeare,
>> Wordsworth, William S. Burroughs, and other masters of the English
>> language. I doubt that there is anyone else in these newsgroups who
>> appreciates your greatness, Your Greatness....

>ROTFLAO! Vandeman, out of desperation for any support from any
>quarter, is giving the Dolan troll a figurative blow job!

No, it's just the TRUTH!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 22:15:54 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 06:02:29 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
>> wrote:

>> >F___ off, Vandeman, you are one of the worst liars on usenet and you
>> >go around accusing everyone of lying to cover up your own
>> >inadequacies.

>> Prove it, liar.

>ROTFLMAO! You call everyone a liar simply for disagreeing with you.
>Just do google search for any usenet post that contains the string
>"liar" with the author containing "Vandeman".
>
>Asking for proof is as idiotic as asking for proof that Berkeley is
>in California. It's common knowledge.

Just as I thought: you have no evidence whatsoever. In other words,
you are LYING again.

>My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 22:12:14 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
>
> >"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> >> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >> I will treat you with the contempt you deserve unless and until you cease
> >> and desist from your snipping mania. <snip>

> >F___ off, asshole. Your tripe is being snipped because contains nothing
> >worth repeating.

> This is FAR more worth repeating than anything you have EVER said:

Vandeman is getting testy because he's been shown to be a fool so
many times.

<rest of his posts on this thread that appeared today ignored - he's
just trying to get some attention.>

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

On 10 Dec 2007 10:01:33 -0800, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 22:12:14 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
>> wrote:

>> >F___ off, asshole. Your tripe is being snipped because contains nothing
>> >worth repeating.

>> This is FAR more worth repeating than anything you have EVER said:

>Vandeman is getting testy because he's been shown to be a fool so
>many times.

Not yet. There's no one capable of that in Usenet. Or probably
anywhere else.

><rest of his posts on this thread that appeared today ignored - he's
>just trying to get some attention.>

Bill conveniently snips the parts that nail him -- like Nixon erasing
the presidential tapes, or the CIA destroying the videos of their
torture sessions.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On 10 Dec 2007 10:01:33 -0800, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
>
> >Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> This is FAR more worth repeating than anything you have EVER said:

> >Vandeman is getting testy because he's been shown to be a fool so
> >many times.

> Not yet. There's no one capable of that in Usenet. Or probably
> anywhere else.
>
> ><rest of his posts on this thread that appeared today ignored - he's
> >just trying to get some attention.>

> Bill conveniently snips the parts that nail him -- like Nixon erasing
> the presidential tapes, or the CIA destroying the videos of their
> torture sessions.

Vandeman is a liar - nothing in his idiot post "nailed" anyone. It's
just mindless bantar and the sort of insults that went out of style
by the time most of us graduated from 8th grade.

On 10 Dec 2007 18:59:45 -0800, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On 10 Dec 2007 10:01:33 -0800, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
>> wrote:

>> >Vandeman is getting testy because he's been shown to be a fool so
>> >many times.

>> Not yet. There's no one capable of that in Usenet. Or probably
>> anywhere else.
>>
>> ><rest of his posts on this thread that appeared today ignored - he's
>> >just trying to get some attention.>

>> Bill conveniently snips the parts that nail him -- like Nixon erasing
>> the presidential tapes, or the CIA destroying the videos of their
>> torture sessions.

>Vandeman is a liar

Your nose is growing.