Re: stop all bike paths etc please!!

Bill Z.

Guest
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> >> Bill Z. wrote:

> Ideally we should carpet bomb all the Muslim lands with atom bombs. Once
> they are gone from the earth, it will be a much better place for the rest of
> us.

<rest of rant snipped>

No, it will be a much worse place for the rest of us, but few would be
left as the radioactive fallout due to "carpet bombing" would cover
at least one hemisphere.

That's why we should make sure these right-wing nuts have as little
influence as possible. They'll get us all killed if we let them have
their way.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:

> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> >> "Bill Z." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Ideally we should carpet bomb all the Muslim lands with atom bombs. Once
> >> they are gone from the earth, it will be a much better place for the rest
> >> of
> >> us.

> > <rest of rant snipped>
> >
> > No, it will be a much worse place for the rest of us, but few would be
> > left as the radioactive fallout due to "carpet bombing" would cover
> > at least one hemisphere.
> >
> > That's why we should make sure these right-wing nuts have as little
> > influence as possible. They'll get us all killed if we let them have
> > their way.

> Liberals like Bill Z are what is wrong with the West. If we could just get
> them to live in a third world country for a year, they would be cured of all
> their delusions.

Dolan is an idiot.