rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Street Discussion Thread.

Started by unicycledood · · Last activity · 2 posts · 526 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
24 June 2008
Last activity
26 June 2008
Original author
unicycledood
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
526
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I hate varial flips. But they look soooooooooooo nice when you do them
    right... I gotta practice mine. They look like gay outflips.

    --
    unicycledood

    The.Mars.Volta said:

    haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicycledood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14245
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61016

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. unicycledood said:

    I hate varial flips. But they look soooooooooooo nice when you do them
    right... I gotta practice mine. They look like gay outflips.

    yeah mine wasn't a full 180 spin. it'll do for me, cos it looks cool in
    the quarter.

    --
    The.Mars.Volta

    'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
    (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
    (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
    Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
    (Everyone comes to look)
    It's a cup of coffee.🙂

    Émile said:

    I dreamed that I was in australia and I rode with you and luke, and hugo
    was there too


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The.Mars.Volta's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13719
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61016

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.