Re: Street Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by SkierAlex, May 9, 2008.

  1. SkierAlex

    SkierAlex Guest

    unicycledood wrote:
    > Shauns done it. Named it a Wheel flip I think...
    >
    > Either that or he did it with one foot on the wheel and one on the
    > peda/crank.
    >
    > I've done it from stand up ww but not ww.

    Kool. I guessed someone had probably done it, I'd just never seen it
    before.

    --
    SkierAlex

  2. unicycledood

    unicycledood Guest

    Yeah... New tricks are getting harder to come by. Its all about 720flips
    and fifth doubles now. But their not as creative.

    --
    unicycledood

    The.Mars.Volta wrote:
    > haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

  3. SkierAlex

    SkierAlex Guest

    unicycledood wrote:
    > Yeah... New tricks are getting harder to come by. Its all about 720flips
    > and fifth doubles now. But their not as creative.

    Has anyone done either of those?

    --
    SkierAlex

  4. unicycledood

    unicycledood Guest

  5. SkierAlex

    SkierAlex Guest

    unicycledood wrote:
    > Kriz Kovacs has done a 720flip.

    Is there a video somewhere? Krisztian owns, he's gotta be my favourite
    rider.

    unicycledood wrote:
    > Yeah... New tricks are getting harder to come by. Its all about 720flips
    > and fifth doubles now. But their not as creative.

    There's probably do-able streets tricks around that like no-one bothers
    with like a fakie inward big backflip or a something lol.

    --
    SkierAlex