Re: Street Discussion Thread.

SkierAlex

Guest
unicycledood wrote:
> Shauns done it. Named it a Wheel flip I think...
>
> Either that or he did it with one foot on the wheel and one on the
> peda/crank.
>
> I've done it from stand up ww but not ww.

Kool. I guessed someone had probably done it, I'd just never seen it
before.

--
SkierAlex

Yeah... New tricks are getting harder to come by. Its all about 720flips
and fifth doubles now. But their not as creative.

--
unicycledood

unicycledood wrote:
> Yeah... New tricks are getting harder to come by. Its all about 720flips
> and fifth doubles now. But their not as creative.

Has anyone done either of those?

--
SkierAlex

unicycledood wrote:
> Kriz Kovacs has done a 720flip.

Is there a video somewhere? Krisztian owns, he's gotta be my favourite
rider.

unicycledood wrote:
> Yeah... New tricks are getting harder to come by. Its all about 720flips
> and fifth doubles now. But their not as creative.

There's probably do-able streets tricks around that like no-one bothers
with like a fakie inward big backflip or a something lol.

--
SkierAlex