Re: Street Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by unifreak7, Jun 27, 2008.

  1. unifreak7

    unifreak7 Guest

    Well this trick i wanted to name after myself for quite some time.
    That's one of the reasons I posted it, to claim it. Now it was only up
    for a little bit so people would see I did it and so not everyone saw
    it, so it was still new to some when the vid comes out.

    -Shaun Johanneson

    --
    unifreak7

    http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson

  2. foforackard

    foforackard Guest

    unifreak7 wrote:
    > Well this trick i wanted to name after myself for quite some time.
    > That's one of the reasons I posted it, to claim it. Now it was only up
    > for a little bit so people would see I did it and so not everyone saw
    > it, so it was still new to some when the vid comes out.
    >
    > -Shaun Johanneson

    i don't blame you at all for naming the trick after yourself. it's a
    sick trick. too bad i didn't get to see it:(

    --
    foforackard

    UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

    http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23