Re: Street Discussion Thread.

Jerrick

Guest
Magixause wrote:
> ok I understand but why is there a horse riding a unicycle???

Why not?

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for
christ.')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-

Say, Which of the following tricks do you think would be most
impressive?:
1. Out Fifth Fakieflip
2. Out Sej Flip
3. Tre-fakiedoubleflip
4. fakie change doubleflip.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

peleschramm wrote:
> Say, Which of the following tricks do you think would be most
> impressive?:
> 1. Out Fifth Fakieflip
> 2. Out Sej Flip
> 3. Tre-fakiedoubleflip
> 4. fakie change doubleflip.

Tricky tricky tricky. Its tricky to rock around thats something
something yeah yeah yeah.

Ummm... I would have to say TreY-fakiedoubleflip. Which is actually the
trick I'm closest to. Out fifth fakie would be just as easy for me as a
fifth fakie, but still near impossible lol. Out Shaun Eric Johaneson
Flip would be CRAZY HARD, actually I change my mind, Out Shaun Eric
Johaneson Flip would look more impressive. But the treyfakie would look
better.

Also, Thibault can Doublefakie change.

--
unicycledood

unicycledood wrote:
> Tricky tricky tricky. Its tricky to rock around thats something
> something yeah yeah yeah.
>
> Ummm... I would have to say TreY-fakiedoubleflip. Which is actually the
> trick I'm closest to. Out fifth fakie would be just as easy for me as a
> fifth fakie, but still near impossible lol. Out Shaun Eric Johaneson
> Flip would be CRAZY HARD, actually I change my mind, Out Shaun Eric
> Johaneson Flip would look more impressive. But the treyfakie would look
> better.
>
> Also, Thibault can Doublefakie change.

I new "fakie change doubleflip" wasn't the right name lol. Is there a
vid of the doublefakie change? Can you link me?

--
SkierAlex

'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)