rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Street Riding on a 24"

Started by Borgschulze · · Last activity · 1 post · 150 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
1 November 2006
Last activity
1 November 2006
Original author
Borgschulze
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
150
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. That really encourages my choice for a 24" Torker DX.

    I was really thinking of just getting a 20", my choice keeps flip
    flopping.

    I want trials, but I want a little more speed and distance...

    --
    Borgschulze

    Spare some change for a new unicycle?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54537

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.