Ob-1

Guest
"Dr. Jai Maharaj" wrote:

> [...]
> after being cured of diabetes, piles and hypertension. "I
> had every possible ailment under the sun and now I can
> eat sweets too," says the sprightly man who walks to the
> institute from Birhana road everyday.
>
> With increasing competition and pressure, stress, unheard
> of in yesteryears is taking its toll on children too and
> parents are willing to try anything that will provide
> relief to their young ones.
>
> R K Shukla, conservator of forests, Lucknow, is delighted
> after his 12 year old daughter was relieved of the
> stomach aches she experienced before examinations. "She
> used to get very tense and so could not take her exams
> properly. After the naturopathy treatment, the cramps
> have ceased. Later, we also incorporated herbal remedy
> plus exercises recommended for height gain and she gained
> 2 and a half inches."
>
> "People were scared of naturopathy and ayurveda as it was
> mostly quacks who were practising the science," says Dr
> Porbal. However, as the popularity graph of natural
> treatments rises, standardised centres like Kairali and
> Prakritik Chikitsa Kendra are gaining ground in the city.
>
> Another venture which this trend is leading to is
> organised co-operatives producing the necessary herbs.
> "This creates employment opportunities and also regulates
> the quality control," says RK Shukla who initiated a co-
> operative of 30-35 farmers in Chandrashekhar Azad
> University, when he was posted in Kanpur.
>
> For Kanpurites staying fit today means taking recourse in
> the lap of nature.
>
> Read the complete news at:
> http://www.timesofindia.com
>
> News Plus
> http://www.mantra.com/newsplus
>
> Jai Maharaj
> http://www.mantra.com/jai
> Om Shanti
>
> Panchaang for 17 Jyeshtth 5104, Monday, June 16, 2003:
>
> Shubhanu Nama Samvatsare Uttarayane Nartana Ritau
> Mithun Mase Krishna Pakshe Indu Vasara Yuktayam
> Uttarashadh Nakshatr Brahma-Indr Yog
> Vanij-Bav Karan Tritiya-Chaturthi Yam Tithau
>
> Hindu Holocaust Museum
> http://www.mantra.com/holocaust
>
> Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
> http://www.hindu.org
> http://www.hindunet.org
>
> The truth about Islam and Muslims
> http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate
>
> o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the
> educational purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of
> this post may not have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent
> the opinion of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright law
> and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
> o If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely not be read,
> considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
> current e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
> o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others
> are not necessarily those of the poster.

DR < CH'AI MAHA-RAJ!

"To dwell with-in the LAP of NATURE", as you so poetically put it, is
becoming
very popular in the USA but our POLITICIANS are so easily "persuaded"
monitarily
that the Lejitmate Herbal practitioners exist in FEAR of having to answer
for FRAUD??
I wonder IF the Pharmacoepia can ever be persuaded to let equality be a
modus operandi
' within these borders??

I am enjoying the discussions of AYURVEDIC practices....which I think
are a step above
Chinese medicine in general. However they are much braver than we in the
"surgical" fields.
I do use a few Chinese herbals as they appear to be as powerful as some
South American
varieties. which I MIX with my products. It has taken about 11 yrs now to
prove the efficacy
of same..my self being the primary "Guinea pig" so to speak and also over
50 clients who also
have "fallen in love" with them. It feels so good to be literally YOUNG
again aftering nearly
having died and having gone blind as well! My vision is again 20/10
without the focal muscles
usually extant.

Similar results have given my clients a new lease on life and freedom of
movement.

You do cover a lot of territory in your discussions..I enjoy reading
them. Dr. Trebor M Ph.DPHM
--
Worlds’ largest producer of Lin Xhi (Kombucha) Synergisms
"Recognition" is the power of blessing, tuning yourself into reality!

Ob-1 wrote:

> [...]

> varieties. which I MIX with my products. It has taken about 11 yrs now to
> prove the efficacy
> of same..my self being the primary "Guinea pig" so to speak and also over
> 50 clients who also
> have "fallen in love" with them. It feels so good to be literally YOUNG
> again aftering nearly
> having died and having gone blind as well! My vision is again 20/10
> without the focal muscles
> usually extant.
>
> Similar results have given my clients a new lease on life and freedom of
> movement.
>
> You do cover a lot of territory in your discussions..I enjoy reading
> them. Dr. Trebor M Ph.DPHM
> --
> Worlds’ largest producer of Lin Xhi (Kombucha) Synergisms
> "Recognition" is the power of blessing, tuning yourself into reality!

Dr Ch'ai MAHA-raji...would you undertake a discussin on NEEM oils and
their properties both chemical and healing?? It would be greatly
appreciated.

Trebor M.
-
Worlds’ largest producer of Lin Xhi (Kombucha) Synergisms
"Recognition" is the power of blessing, tuning yourself into reality!

In article <[email protected]>,
Ob-1 <[email protected]> posted:

> [...]

> > again aftering nearly
> > having died and having gone blind as well! My vision is again 20/10
> > without the focal muscles
> > usually extant.
> >
> > Similar results have given my clients a new lease on life and freedom of
> > movement.
> >
> > You do cover a lot of territory in your discussions..I enjoy reading
> > them. Dr. Trebor M Ph.DPHM
> > --
> > Worlds’ largest producer of Lin Xhi (Kombucha) Synergisms
> > "Recognition" is the power of blessing, tuning yourself into reality!

> Dr Ch'ai MAHA-raji...would you undertake a discussin on NEEM oils and
> their properties both chemical and healing?? It would be greatly
> appreciated. Trebor M.
> Worlds’ largest producer of Lin Xhi (Kombucha) Synergisms
> "Recognition" is the power of blessing, tuning yourself into reality!

First, my first name given at birth is Jai (not "Ch'ai"). Next, allow
me to give anecdotal evidence of neem's effectiveness: all my family
members have teeth and gums in excellent condition because we chew
on neem twigs in the morning. This is the ancient, traditional and
time-tested system of maintaining oral health in Ayurved. Finally, there's
a lot of information available online and in the libraries about neem.
Dhanyavaad for your comments.

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti