Re: STUDY FINDS NEW APPROACH TO UNCLOGGING ARTERIES

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by 1024Bytes, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. 1024Bytes

    1024Bytes Guest

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 05:20:36 GMT, [email protected] (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
    wrote:

    >Study Finds New Approach to Unclogging Arteries

    I read this, and searched the Web for additonal coverage (because I
    think this particular piece is extremely unclear in way too many
    places) and still am left wondering how stopping the macrophages
    from dying and clogging up arteries equates to "unclogging" arteries.
    It essentially seems that instead if a treatment were developed from
    these findings it could halt the build-up of plaque but I don't find
    any mention of removing existing plaque.

    Anybody find something that addresses this issue?