General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Study Finds New Risks in Hormone Therapy

Started by Mark Probert · · Last activity · 1 post · 550 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 June 2003
Last activity
30 June 2003
Original author
Mark Probert
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
550
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. George Conklin said:

    "Mark Probert" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Orac said:

    In article <[email hidden]>,
    "George Conklin" <[email hidden]> wrote:

    >"Orac" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    >news:[email hidden]...
    >
    >
    >>In article <[email hidden]>,
    >>Mark Probert <[email hidden]> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>Orac wrote:

    >>>>But I've made it even easier than that for George; I've told him

    that

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >>>>all he has to do is to send me a private e-mail requesting the info.
    >>>
    >>>As I noticed. I wonder why he is resisting getting this information.
    >>
    >>It's obvious, isn't it? If he were to be exposed to proof that I am who
    >>I say I am it would prevent him from harping on my use of a 'nym and
    >>claiming that I'm "pretending" to be a surgeon. Given that that's the
    >>only way he can attack me other than his usual tirades against the
    >>medical profession in general, he's loathe to give it up.
    >>
    >
    > Oreck should post under his own name if and stop the [censored] about

    refusing

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >to try to confirm who he might be. It just gives him the air of being

    so

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >important he cannot say who he is for fear someone might know.

    See what I mean? George doesn't want to jeopardize his one-note attack
    on me. He'll never ask.

    I clearly see it. Sadly, it shows that he has nothing of value to offer.

    I have asked you many times who you are,

    Check your memory. Real good. You have never asked me who I am.

    I found out who Orac is very easily. I read several posts, used my
    brain, did a bit of net searching, and voila! I found him. Easier than
    finding Gilligan's Island.

    but you refuse to send an e-mail

    Quoted message said:

    so you can just blabber.

    If I was using a nym, I would require that you provide a traceable,
    valid email address, as I would want to protect my privacy. It sees to
    be no big deal for someone who is using Outhouse Express, such as
    yourself, to click on the reply button and send an email to Orac making
    the request. However, you seem to refuse to do such a simple thing, and
    post responses and diatribes on the subject ad infinitum, thus,
    indicating that you have no real desire to have the answer.

    I may just decide to provide you with the answer you seek, so the next
    time you mention it, I can prove you are a liar.

    It is up to you to tell us who you are, but you

    Quoted message said:

    always refuse. Standard Usenet technique.

    You have that totally sdrawkcab.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.