Re: Study: Obesity not in eye of beholder

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by crystaline2, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. crystaline2

    crystaline2 Guest

    On 11 Apr 2006 18:34:04 -0700, Darth Breather wrote:

    > Jason wrote:
    >
    >> I've seen numerous postings here where people were advised to eat less
    >> and exercise more and then the poster offering this focus would be
    >> dissed by some of the other old time regulars here. Often the person
    >> focusing on such rationale would be called a troll and told that they
    >> should not post here at all. I know that in some cases they were told
    >> the it was off charter to mention eating less and exercising more?
    >> Jamie

    > Whether or not its off-charter, its pretty pointless. Everyone knows
    > that exercise is good, too much food bad. So what? Anonymous strangers
    > on a ng are not going to make you sit up and go Damn. All these years I
    > didnt realize it. I should Eat Less and Exercise More.
    >
    > DB

    Two Pound Diet

    Tags:

  2. crystaline2 wrote:
    > On 11 Apr 2006 18:34:04 -0700, Darth Breather wrote:
    >
    > > Jason wrote:
    > >
    > >> I've seen numerous postings here where people were advised to eat less
    > >> and exercise more and then the poster offering this focus would be
    > >> dissed by some of the other old time regulars here. Often the person
    > >> focusing on such rationale would be called a troll and told that they
    > >> should not post here at all. I know that in some cases they were told
    > >> the it was off charter to mention eating less and exercising more?
    > >> Jamie

    > > Whether or not its off-charter, its pretty pointless. Everyone knows
    > > that exercise is good, too much food bad. So what? Anonymous strangers
    > > on a ng are not going to make you sit up and go Damn. All these years I
    > > didnt realize it. I should Eat Less and Exercise More.
    > >
    > > DB

    > Two Pound Diet

    You probably mean the 2PD-OMER Approach:

    http://tinyurl.com/2p7ud

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
    (Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (04/13/06***) from 5 to 6 pm
    EST, LORD willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    *** The Passover Moon might be fully blood red this year now that the
    Lamb has possibly opened the 6th seal.

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/gbj6w

  3. Marengo

    Marengo Guest

    On 12 Apr 2006 11:20:46 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    Blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah

    Oh geez, I forgot to killfile CHung with my new newsreader.

    *PLONK*