Re: Study: Obesity not in eye of beholder

crystaline2

Guest
On 11 Apr 2006 18:34:04 -0700, Darth Breather wrote:

> Jason wrote:
>
>> I've seen numerous postings here where people were advised to eat less
>> and exercise more and then the poster offering this focus would be
>> dissed by some of the other old time regulars here. Often the person
>> focusing on such rationale would be called a troll and told that they
>> should not post here at all. I know that in some cases they were told
>> the it was off charter to mention eating less and exercising more?
>> Jamie

> Whether or not its off-charter, its pretty pointless. Everyone knows
> that exercise is good, too much food bad. So what? Anonymous strangers
> on a ng are not going to make you sit up and go Damn. All these years I
> didnt realize it. I should Eat Less and Exercise More.
>
> DB

Two Pound Diet

crystaline2 wrote:
> On 11 Apr 2006 18:34:04 -0700, Darth Breather wrote:
>
> > Jason wrote:
> >
> >> I've seen numerous postings here where people were advised to eat less
> >> and exercise more and then the poster offering this focus would be
> >> dissed by some of the other old time regulars here. Often the person
> >> focusing on such rationale would be called a troll and told that they
> >> should not post here at all. I know that in some cases they were told
> >> the it was off charter to mention eating less and exercising more?
> >> Jamie

> > Whether or not its off-charter, its pretty pointless. Everyone knows
> > that exercise is good, too much food bad. So what? Anonymous strangers
> > on a ng are not going to make you sit up and go Damn. All these years I
> > didnt realize it. I should Eat Less and Exercise More.
> >
> > DB

> Two Pound Diet

You probably mean the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://tinyurl.com/2p7ud

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
(Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
thread here during the next on-line chat (04/13/06***) from 5 to 6 pm
EST, LORD willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

*** The Passover Moon might be fully blood red this year now that the
Lamb has possibly opened the 6th seal.

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/gbj6w

On 12 Apr 2006 11:20:46 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

Blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah

Oh geez, I forgot to killfile CHung with my new newsreader.

*PLONK*