Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ ylojceq

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by Fiona Reynolds, Nov 7, 2004.

  1. It is over twit, moron, idiot, brain dead zombie.

    YOU and the stupid Democrats LOST

    LOST the PRESIDENCY
    LOST the HOUSE
    LOST the SENATE
    LOST all Democratic APPOINTMENTS
    LOST all SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENTS
    LOST Senator Tom Daschle

    Democrats = Ideals of 1970's hippies = Welfare state

    LOSER !!

    Bush WILL take over the world!!!!!!!!!!

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Fiona Reynolds wrote:

    > It is over twit, moron, idiot, brain dead zombie.
    >
    > YOU and the stupid Democrats LOST
    >
    > LOST the PRESIDENCY
    > LOST the HOUSE
    > LOST the SENATE
    > LOST all Democratic APPOINTMENTS
    > LOST all SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENTS
    > LOST Senator Tom Daschle
    >
    > Democrats = Ideals of 1970's hippies = Welfare state
    >

    > LOSER !!
    >
    > Bush WILL take over the world!!!!!!!!!!

    Look on the bright side. Bush gets to clean up the mess he made in Iraq
    and has to deal with the US debt spiral.

    Since Bush is having trouble dealing with less than 55 million people in
    Iraq and Afghanistan, the other 6 Billion may have to wait a while.

    --
    Tom Sherman

  3. Todd Kuzma

    Todd Kuzma Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Fiona Reynolds" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > It is over twit, moron, idiot, brain dead zombie.
    >
    > YOU and the stupid Democrats LOST
    >
    > LOST the PRESIDENCY
    > LOST the HOUSE
    > LOST the SENATE
    > LOST all Democratic APPOINTMENTS
    > LOST all SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENTS
    > LOST Senator Tom Daschle
    >
    > Democrats = Ideals of 1970's hippies = Welfare state

    Republicans = Control everything and STILL pissed off!

    Todd Kuzma

  4. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    "Fiona Reynolds" <[email protected]> writes:

    > It is over twit, moron, idiot, brain dead zombie.
    >
    > YOU and the stupid Democrats LOST

    Lots of people lost, actually- about 80% of America came out on
    thelosing end of the election although many of them haven't figured it
    out. Heck, 19% of Americans believe they are in the top 1% of income.

    > LOST the PRESIDENCY

    Weel, no, you see, it was Bush's and the Republicans to lose. The
    Democrats didn't have it in the first place.

    > LOST the HOUSE

    Same deal there.

    > LOST the SENATE

    Agreed.

    > LOST all Democratic APPOINTMENTS

    Umm, no, since there is a Republican President and has been since
    Hanuary 2001, there were no Democratic appointments to lose.

    > LOST all SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENTS

    Same problem there, too. How that plays out remains to be seen.

    > LOST Senator Tom Daschle

    Not so much of a loss, there, IMHO. But then I'm a liberal.

    > Democrats = Ideals of 1970's hippies = Welfare state

    You really need to get out more. This hasn't been true since 1968.

    > LOSER !!

    At least you're a gracious winner.

    > Bush WILL take over the world!!!!!!!!!!

    Now there's a thought to give one nightmares.

    On the bright side, the Republicans got slapped upside the head here
    in Minnesota. At least some states maintained some sanity on November
    2. On the national level, the Republican victories were not as
    decisive as they'd like to pretend. Once again a mandate was not
    achieved. Better luck next time!

    On the other hand, as an Iranian gentleman I was speaking to Thursday
    opined, Bush gets to clean up his own mess and will not be able to
    point fingers if he fails. If he fails in Iraq, history will treat
    him as a failure no matter what else he might achieve for the right
    wing agenda. If he succeeds, history will be very kind to him no
    matter what other failures he manages to produce (unless the Merrill
    Lynch and other investment house economists' warnings about the risk
    of economic collapse due to the Bush deficit and national debt, energy
    costs, loss of income among the middle class and massive increase in
    consumer debt and shortfall in private savings comes to pass. We can
    only hope they are misreading the tea leaves).

  5. MannyHatton

    MannyHatton Guest

    "Tim McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]al...
    > "Fiona Reynolds" <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > > It is over twit, moron, idiot, brain dead zombie.
    > >
    > > YOU and the stupid Democrats LOST

    > Lots of people lost, actually- about 80% of America came out on
    > thelosing end of the election although many of them haven't figured it
    > out. Heck, 19% of Americans believe they are in the top 1% of income.

    No it was 59%. You continue to believe the 70's craap of the Democrapps,
    Kerry is a RICH snob BASTARD TOO

    > > LOST the PRESIDENCY

    > Weel, no, you see, it was Bush's and the Republicans to lose. The
    > Democrats didn't have it in the first place.

    You had the chance to win, ran a race, but you LOST, because you fucked up.

    > > LOST the HOUSE

    > Same deal there.

    True.

    > > LOST the SENATE

    > Agreed.

    Yep, You and the Democraps are total fuckups.

    > > LOST all Democratic APPOINTMENTS

    > Umm, no, since there is a Republican President and has been since
    > Hanuary 2001, there were no Democratic appointments to lose.

    Wrong, the Senate was blocked, not now.

    > > LOST all SUPREME COURT APPOINTMENTS

    > Same problem there, too. How that plays out remains to be seen.

    No, Demos have lost all power,

    > > LOST Senator Tom Daschle

    > Not so much of a loss, there, IMHO. But then I'm a liberal.

    You don't know what is going on do you? he was a Demmocrap, blocking as much
    as he could of republican legeslation, but the roadblock is gone!!

    > > Democrats = Ideals of 1970's hippies = Welfare state

    > You really need to get out more. This hasn't been true since 1968.

    WRONG - All the same "features" the Demos have been pushing have been around
    since the early 70's BOZO

    > > LOSER !!

    > At least you're a gracious winner.

    And you are history, you don't count anymore.

    > > Bush WILL take over the world!!!!!!!!!!

    > Now there's a thought to give one nightmares.

    We already have.

    > On the bright side, the Republicans got slapped upside the head here
    > in Minnesota. At least some states maintained some sanity on November
    > 2. On the national level, the Republican victories were not as
    > decisive as they'd like to pretend. Once again a mandate was not
    > achieved. Better luck next time!

    Nobody lives in Minnesota, anyway. Sheeps and Goats and Neanderthals

    > On the other hand, as an Iranian gentleman I was speaking to Thursday
    > opined, Bush gets to clean up his own mess and will not be able to
    > point fingers if he fails.

    Iran will get nuked by the Israelis.

    > If he fails in Iraq, history will treat
    > him as a failure no matter what else he might achieve for the right
    > wing agenda. If he succeeds, history will be very kind to him no
    > matter what other failures he manages to produce (unless the Merrill
    > Lynch and other investment house economists' warnings about the risk
    > of economic collapse due to the Bush deficit and national debt, energy
    > costs, loss of income among the middle class and massive increase in
    > consumer debt and shortfall in private savings comes to pass. We can
    > only hope they are misreading the tea leaves).

    All Bullshit, they say just the opposite, that is why Bush got elected
    dummy, its the economy stupid!

  6. JP

    JP Guest

    Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Fiona Reynolds" <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > > It is over twit, moron, idiot, brain dead zombie.
    > >
    > > YOU and the stupid Democrats LOST

    > Lots of people lost, actually- about 80% of America came out on
    > thelosing end of the election although many of them haven't figured it
    > out. Heck, 19% of Americans believe they are in the top 1% of income.

    Here's a question for someone with a statistics background:

    Given a sample that predicts the behavior of a population within 3% of
    the true value with a 95% degree of confidence, what is the
    probability that the true value will in fact turn out to be 8% from
    the value predicted by the sample?

    JP

  7. David Kerber

    David Kerber Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Fiona Reynolds" <[email protected]> writes:
    > >
    > > > It is over twit, moron, idiot, brain dead zombie.
    > > >
    > > > YOU and the stupid Democrats LOST

    > > Lots of people lost, actually- about 80% of America came out on
    > > thelosing end of the election although many of them haven't figured it
    > > out. Heck, 19% of Americans believe they are in the top 1% of income.

    > Here's a question for someone with a statistics background:
    >
    > Given a sample that predicts the behavior of a population within 3% of
    > the true value with a 95% degree of confidence, what is the
    > probability that the true value will in fact turn out to be 8% from
    > the value predicted by the sample?

    I believe it's about 1%.

    newsgroups if possible).

  8. Peter

    Peter Guest

    David Kerber wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] says...
    >
    >>Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    >>>Lots of people lost, actually- about 80% of America came out on
    >>>thelosing end of the election although many of them haven't figured it
    >>>out. Heck, 19% of Americans believe they are in the top 1% of income.

    >>Here's a question for someone with a statistics background:
    >>
    >>Given a sample that predicts the behavior of a population within 3% of
    >>the true value with a 95% degree of confidence, what is the
    >>probability that the true value will in fact turn out to be 8% from
    >>the value predicted by the sample?

    > I believe it's about 1%.

    Assuming a normal distribution:
    The 95% confidence level occurs at about 2 standard deviations, so
    the standard deviation in this case is about 3%/2 = 1.5%. The question
    then is for the probability for the true value to be more than
    8%/1.5% = 5.3 standard deviations from the mean. That probability is
    about 0.00002%. Of course this assumes that the distribution really
    follows a normal curve very precisely.

  9. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    David Kerber <[email protected]_ids.net> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >[email protected] says...
    >> Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    >> > Lots of people lost, actually- about 80% of America came out on
    >> > thelosing end of the election although many of them haven't figured it
    >> > out. Heck, 19% of Americans believe they are in the top 1% of income.

    >> Here's a question for someone with a statistics background:
    >>
    >> Given a sample that predicts the behavior of a population within 3% of
    >> the true value with a 95% degree of confidence, what is the
    >> probability that the true value will in fact turn out to be 8% from
    >> the value predicted by the sample?

    >I believe it's about 1%.

    That's right. There were individual polls, taken the same day, same
    state, both with 3% margins of error that were 8% apart - proving
    nothing but the fallibility of polls.

    Mark Hickey
    Habanero Cycles
    http://www.habcycles.com