Home General fitness, health and nutrition Re: Sudden weight gain confusion
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section General fitness, health and nutrition
Published 31 March 2005
Last activity 31 March 2005
Original author JC Der Koenig
Posts 3
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 673
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–3 of 3 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post JC Der Koenig
Archived post
31 March 2005, 02:31 UTC
#1
Try eating less.
-- Most people are dumb as bricks; some people are dumber than that. -- MFW
"Ignoramus19234" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: In a matter of 2-3 days, I gained about 4 lbs. (my middle number in my sig is the average of the last 7 measurements and is slow to reflect such changes). In the last 3 weeks or so, my wife gained about, drumroll, 13-15 lbs.
JC Der Koenig
Archived post
31 March 2005, 03:08 UTC
#2
"Ignoramus19234" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:31:27 GMT, JC Der Koenig <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said: Try eating less.
I will, if it becomes necessary. I want to see if I can re-lose without purposely "eating less".
It's doubtful.
JC Der Koenig
Archived post
31 March 2005, 03:08 UTC
#3
"Ignoramus19234" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said: On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:31:27 GMT, JC Der Koenig <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said: Try eating less.
I will, if it becomes necessary. I want to see if I can re-lose without purposely "eating less".
It's doubtful.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.