Re: sugar industry admits that sugar is evil

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Jan 17, 2005.

  1. Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit of a
    phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current revisionism
    seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and the
    original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is evil
    but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    substance not "evil" in excess?

    >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in moderation".
    >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    >logically clear and concise.
    >
    >TC

    Tags:

  2. TC

    TC Guest

    Questions:

    Is sugar in any way nutritious?

    Does sugar in any way add anything useful to the diet?

    Is sugar completely free of any adverse impact on health?

    TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  3. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  4. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  5. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  6. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  7. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  8. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  9. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  10. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  11. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  12. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  13. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  14. TC

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Yes, we know, not only was it tortured logic but we also have had
    > it demonstrated why it is so several times now. A cherry picked bit

    of a
    > phrase and tortured logic applied to generalize it compounded the
    > illogical discourse and is par for the course. The current

    revisionism
    > seems to indicate that the reality of this is starting to dawn and

    the
    > original assertion now pulled back,ie. it is not any sugar that is

    evil
    > but sugar in excess, whatever that is. Is there any nutritiional
    > substance not "evil" in excess?
    >
    > >It wasn't tortured. They said that sugar was not evil "in

    moderation".
    > >That implies that there is a problem with sugar when consumed in
    > >amounts that are not moderate. It makes perfect sense and is very
    > >logically clear and concise.
    > >
    > >TC

  15. jt

    jt Guest

    On 18 Jan 2005 06:55:42 -0800, "TC" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Questions:
    >
    >Is sugar in any way nutritious?
    >
    >Does sugar in any way add anything useful to the diet?
    >
    >Is sugar completely free of any adverse impact on health?
    >
    >TC

    If it is so evil why is it in your blood? Try exercising sometime and
    you will understand its usefulness.