Re: Sugarfree Strawberry Jam Recipes?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cheri, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    Here's a good fruit spread, don't know if this is the recipe you found
    on the box of gelatin, so am posting it.

    2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries or blueberries.
    3/4 cup water divided
    2 tsp lemon juice
    1 and 1/2 tsps unflavored gelatin
    Splenda to taste.

    In heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine fruit, 1/2 cup water, and
    lemon juice. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer gently for 8
    minutes, stir frequently.
    Meanwhile, soak gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
    Remove fruit from heat and stir in gelatin and Splenda. Pour into hot,
    sterilized jars and seal. Cool and store in refrigerator.

    --
    Cheri

    CathyLee wrote in message ...
    >Sugarfree Strawberry Jam Recipes?
    >
    >Hi all
    >
    >I have lost 21 lbs and another 10 to go. I have added back everything
    >but sugar, and flour. Its going slow but I am happy with low carb, but
    >I really miss pizza night...
    >
    >People don't say anything to me about my weight loss but I was told

    they