Re: Sugarfree Strawberry Jam Recipes?

Cheri

Guest
Here's a good fruit spread, don't know if this is the recipe you found
on the box of gelatin, so am posting it.

2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries or blueberries.
3/4 cup water divided
2 tsp lemon juice
1 and 1/2 tsps unflavored gelatin
Splenda to taste.

In heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine fruit, 1/2 cup water, and
lemon juice. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer gently for 8
minutes, stir frequently.
Meanwhile, soak gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
Remove fruit from heat and stir in gelatin and Splenda. Pour into hot,
sterilized jars and seal. Cool and store in refrigerator.

--
Cheri

CathyLee wrote in message ...
>Sugarfree Strawberry Jam Recipes?
>
>Hi all
>
>I have lost 21 lbs and another 10 to go. I have added back everything
>but sugar, and flour. Its going slow but I am happy with low carb, but
>I really miss pizza night...
>
>People don't say anything to me about my weight loss but I was told

they