Re: Sunday Brunch Champion!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Nancy Young, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Andy" <q> wrote

    > itsjoannotjoann wrote:

    >> Did you prepare this "snack" yourself? Sounds yummy!

    > No it's a restaurant in town. I only do that about once every quarter.
    > I'd be dead if I brunched every weekend like that.

    Heh, I was thinking no wonder he got up so early, to make this
    feast for a bunch of people!. Isn't brunch out once in a while
    great? Usually just once a year for me. (laugh) I just remembered,
    we're going to that place where, after brunch one day, we walked
    around the building to look at the (what are those boats that race
    around on the ice, wind somethings) and tripped on a swan ice
    sculpture.

    Something sad about that melting broken thing of beauty left over
    from some event the night before. Sadder, even, that I didn't even
    notice it till I almost fell.

    nancy