Re: Survivor - Fargo Style

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by John Hanson, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:13:18 -0600, "Mike O'Brien"
    <[email protected]> wrote in mn.general:

    >Due to the popularity of the Survivor's shows, North Dakota is planning to
    >do its own, titled "Survivor - Dakota Style." The contestants will start in
    >Fargo, travel south to Wahpeton, then west to Edgeley, Linton, and on to
    >Mott. Then they will head north to Dickinson, Watford City, and Williston.
    >From there they will proceed east on to Stanley and Minot. Then they will go
    >southeast to Carrington, back up to Devils Lake and on to Grand Forks before
    >heading back to Fargo.
    >Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a large
    >bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay. I'm a Vegetarian. Beer is harmful to
    >Your health Republicans suck. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is murder, and
    >I'm here to confiscate your guns."
    >
    >The first one that makes it back to Fargo alive wins.
    >

    >Regards,
    >
    >Mike O'Brien
    >
    >life is full of choices; choices have consequences

    Tags:

  2. >>Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a large
    >>bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay. I'm a Vegetarian. Beer is harmful to
    >>Your health Republicans suck. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is murder, and
    >>I'm here to confiscate your guns."

    Suggesting, even in jest, that people in the dakotas would kill a gay
    person just for driving through their state is not helpful. You do
    realize this joke makes you look bad, right?

  3. Dally

    Dally Guest

    anonymous_joe wrote:

    >>> Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and
    >>> a large
    >>> bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay. I'm a Vegetarian. Beer is
    >>> harmful to
    >>> Your health Republicans suck. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is
    >>> murder, and
    >>> I'm here to confiscate your guns."

    > Suggesting, even in jest, that people in the dakotas would kill a gay
    > person just for driving through their state is not helpful. You do
    > realize this joke makes you look bad, right?

    You're suggesting that homophobism doesn't exist in Minnesota?

    Dally

  4. Ed Prozac

    Ed Prozac Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:25:23 -0500, anonymous_joe
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Suggesting, even in jest, that people in the dakotas would kill a gay
    >person just for driving through their state is not helpful.

    They will kill a fairy faster than running over a squirrel.

  5. > You're suggesting that homophobism doesn't exist in Minnesota?

    huh? I am not sure what your response means? Are you confusing me with
    someone from Minnesota? If you're curious, I am in boston.

  6. Ed Prozac

    Ed Prozac Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:52:34 -0500, anonymous_joe
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >If you're curious, I am in boston.

    No, he's straight.

  7. Dally

    Dally Guest

    anonymous_joe wrote:

    >> You're suggesting that homophobism doesn't exist in Minnesota?

    > huh? I am not sure what your response means? Are you confusing me with
    > someone from Minnesota? If you're curious, I am in boston.

    Actually, I'm confusing Minnesota and North Dakota. But my point is
    that the humor lies in the wry acknowledgement that homophobism is alive
    and well in the midwest. This sort of humor exaggerates to make the
    point, but it resonates in that people realize there's a germ of truth
    in it.

    Care to have me explain any more jokes? I can flog a punch line until
    it cries for mercy. Go ahead, try me.

    Dally

  8. DZ

    DZ Guest

    Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
    > anonymous_joe wrote:
    >>> Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates
    >>> and a large bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay. I'm a
    >>> Vegetarian. Beer is harmful to Your health Republicans
    >>> suck. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to
    >>> confiscate your guns."

    >> Suggesting, even in jest, that people in the dakotas would kill a gay
    >> person just for driving through their state is not helpful. You do
    >> realize this joke makes you look bad, right?

    No, they'd kill for "hunting is murder", mostly.

    > You're suggesting that homophobism doesn't exist in Minnesota?

    BTW I've recently read this book on a plane -
    http://tinyurl.com/d7nww

    Quite likely, whoever saw the cover or glanced into the book thought
    that I'm gay. I have no gay tendencies but that possibility didn't
    bother me the slightest. Why a person should be judged by his sexual
    orientation and not by the traits that are actually important?
    Besides, gayness is a symbol of all American just as motherhood and
    apple pie. Stars and rainbow stripes. Give me the pink Volvo. And I
    wish all males around were gay. Maybe then I'd have had the undivided
    female attention.

  9. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

    >>>Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a large
    >>>bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay. I'm a Vegetarian. Beer is harmful to
    >>>Your health Republicans suck. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is murder, and
    >>>I'm here to confiscate your guns."

    >Suggesting, even in jest, that people in the dakotas would kill a gay
    >person just for driving through their state is not helpful. You do
    >realize this joke makes you look bad, right?

    Are you a fag?

  10. TheGist

    TheGist Guest

    John Hanson wrote:

    >>Suggesting, even in jest, that people in the dakotas would kill a gay
    >>person just for driving through their state is not helpful. You do
    >>realize this joke makes you look bad, right?

    > Are you a fag?

    ha ha ha ha ha. No.
    Also, I am really not bothered being asked.
    I mean, I am in good physical shape, and am well educated and bathe
    frequently so I can see how someone like you might think I was.
    Now get back to shovelling shit cletus!

  11. John

    John Guest

    "TheGist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > John Hanson wrote:

    large

    and

    > >>Suggesting, even in jest, that people in the dakotas would kill a gay
    > >>person just for driving through their state is not helpful. You do
    > >>realize this joke makes you look bad, right?

    > > Are you a fag?

    > ha ha ha ha ha. No.
    > Also, I am really not bothered being asked.
    > I mean, I am in good physical shape, and am well educated and bathe
    > frequently so I can see how someone like you might think I was.
    > Now get back to shovelling shit cletus!

    So your faggot ass has different handles?

  12. Ed Prozac

    Ed Prozac Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:02:52 -0500, TheGist <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I mean, I am in good physical shape, and am well educated and bathe
    >frequently

    He's gay.

  13. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:08:56 -0500, Ed Prozac <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:02:52 -0500, TheGist <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>I mean, I am in good physical shape, and am well educated and bathe
    >>frequently

    >He's gay.

    More 'metro' I suspect!

  14. Ed Prozac

    Ed Prozac Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:14:49 +0000, JRH <[email protected]> wrote:

    >More 'metro' I suspect!

    Does that mean he's a "top"? I suspect he is, the kind who says "I'm
    not gay, I am a top".

  15. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:17:16 -0500, Ed Prozac <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:14:49 +0000, JRH <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>More 'metro' I suspect!

    >Does that mean he's a "top"? I suspect he is, the kind who says "I'm
    >not gay, I am a top".

    I am not familiar with your vernacular but I suspect you may not know
    about metrosexuals. This may clear up any misunderstandings:
    http://www.wordspy.com/words/metrosexual.asp

  16. Ed Pr0zac

    Ed Pr0zac Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:30:52 +0000, JRH <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I thought he had stated clearly that he wasn't a poof. However, if he
    >has been taking it up the Khyber, then it might just indicate that he
    >is indeed a brownhatter of long standing.

    Indeed...

  17. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Dally <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > anonymous_joe wrote:
    >
    > >> You're suggesting that homophobism doesn't exist in Minnesota?

    > > huh? I am not sure what your response means? Are you confusing me with
    > > someone from Minnesota? If you're curious, I am in boston.

    > Actually, I'm confusing Minnesota and North Dakota.

    Like there's a difference....

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  18. EatMe

    EatMe Guest

    >>So your faggot ass has different handles? <

    What kind of handles are on your ass, Jack?

    Are the OSHA approved?

  19. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:39:43 -0500, WillBrink
    <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

    >In article <[email protected]>, Dally <[email protected]>
    >wrote:

    >> > huh? I am not sure what your response means? Are you confusing me with
    >> > someone from Minnesota? If you're curious, I am in boston.

    >> Actually, I'm confusing Minnesota and North Dakota.

    >Like there's a difference....

    Hehe. There's a huge difference as far as the topography. The people
    aren't much different though...vastly superior to the rest of the
    nation:)

  20. John

    John Guest

    "EatMe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >>So your faggot ass has different handles? <

    > What kind of handles are on your ass, Jack?
    >
    > Are the OSHA approved?

    he he....you said, "assjack"