I imagine you can do anything you want. At my last triathlon there was
actually a guy with a full mask and snorkel. I couldnt tell you whether
or not thats against the rules as it wouldnt really do anything to make
you faster but it was at the least amusing.
Triathlon · Public discussion
Re: Swim with snorkel?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Triathlon
- Published
- 13 July 2004
- Last activity
- 13 July 2004
- Original author
- Sean Mayhew
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 749
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Quoted message said:
I imagine you can do anything you want. At my last triathlon there was
actually a guy with a full mask and snorkel. I couldnt tell you whether
or not thats against the rules as it wouldnt really do anything to make
you faster but it was at the least amusing.A full face mask..... like one used in recreational snorkeling with
big flat piece of glass and very blockish? One that covers eyes and
nose?Or just a mask like the Seal mask that is a bit more water dynamic?
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.