Re: T-Mobile household

Tom Kunich

Guest
I was just watching the 2003 Tour and in the final TT Pevenage was riding
about a car-length off of Ullrich's rear wheel. It was freaking Jan out and
Rudy wasn't smart enough to pick up on that.

I can see why he would be persona non grata in any reasonable world.

"Sonarrat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BC6E5B86.1D06%[email protected]...
> in article [email protected], Robert Chung at
> [email protected] wrote on 3/5/04 1:36 AM:
>
> > Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
> >> They had to accept 'traitor' Pevenage back as Ullrich's personal coach.
> >> In Murcia Pevenage wasn't allowed in the team cars, he has to beg for a
> >> lift among the Spanish teams.

> > Ouch. That couldn't have felt good.

> He hitched a ride with Kelme, specifically... perhaps Pevenage would

benefit