Re: T-Mobile household

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom Kunich, Jun 21, 2004.

  1. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    I was just watching the 2003 Tour and in the final TT Pevenage was riding
    about a car-length off of Ullrich's rear wheel. It was freaking Jan out and
    Rudy wasn't smart enough to pick up on that.

    I can see why he would be persona non grata in any reasonable world.

    "Sonarrat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BC6E5B86.1D06%[email protected]
    > in article [email protected], Robert Chung at
    > [email protected] wrote on 3/5/04 1:36 AM:
    >
    > > Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
    > >> They had to accept 'traitor' Pevenage back as Ullrich's personal coach.
    > >> In Murcia Pevenage wasn't allowed in the team cars, he has to beg for a
    > >> lift among the Spanish teams.

    > > Ouch. That couldn't have felt good.

    > He hitched a ride with Kelme, specifically... perhaps Pevenage would

    benefit