Re: Tai Ching Quong is a labor supporter from UK named Tavington

Tavinder Pradesh

Guest
This "Tavington" character is a troll boy who tries to incite flame wars.
Notice how the name "Tai Quing Chong" sounds like a Chinese version of
"Tavington". He is probably one of those unemployed techs whose job got
outsourced to our blessed country of India. I searched his past postings
and here is "Tavington" posting under the name of "Lana Tavington" (his
daughter, supposedly) trolling this very same newsgroup (Dec 2004) about how
he/she gets sexually excited when Indians take jobs from Americans:

Subject: I love outsourcing because Indian men are hot!!! :)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt...._frm/thread/b94db5ddd0fa631c/bcb484b948e6f17c

And here he is dispensing really horrible bodybuilding advice under the
guise of a gay bodybuilder from the UK:

Subject: HIT training is for morons
http://groups.google.com/group/misc..._frm/thread/1a43d82df90bde27/d5f049fdb4c8280d

By the six arms of Vishnu, I will not allow the injustices of Tavington to
stand!!!

"Marcus Aurelius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I should have known.
> Such idiotic enthusiasm for stupidity can only from from a few corners
> of this world.
>
> Adi Anant
>
> Tai Ching Quong wrote:
> > > Actually, it is Americans showing china how to do business.
> > > Or are you too retarded to get that point from your own post?

> > American CEO hire more worker in China than in America.
> >
> > Why do American CEO prefer worker from China?
> >
> > China CEO don't want American worker.

Yes, you are a real troll, tavinder "pradesh".

Adi Anant