Re: Tai Ching Quong is a labor supporter from UK named Tavington

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Tavinder Pradesh, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. This "Tavington" character is a troll boy who tries to incite flame wars.
    Notice how the name "Tai Quing Chong" sounds like a Chinese version of
    "Tavington". He is probably one of those unemployed techs whose job got
    outsourced to our blessed country of India. I searched his past postings
    and here is "Tavington" posting under the name of "Lana Tavington" (his
    daughter, supposedly) trolling this very same newsgroup (Dec 2004) about how
    he/she gets sexually excited when Indians take jobs from Americans:

    Subject: I love outsourcing because Indian men are hot!!! :)
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt...._frm/thread/b94db5ddd0fa631c/bcb484b948e6f17c

    And here he is dispensing really horrible bodybuilding advice under the
    guise of a gay bodybuilder from the UK:

    Subject: HIT training is for morons
    http://groups.google.com/group/misc..._frm/thread/1a43d82df90bde27/d5f049fdb4c8280d

    By the six arms of Vishnu, I will not allow the injustices of Tavington to
    stand!!!

    "Marcus Aurelius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > I should have known.
    > Such idiotic enthusiasm for stupidity can only from from a few corners
    > of this world.
    >
    > Adi Anant
    >
    > Tai Ching Quong wrote:
    > > > Actually, it is Americans showing china how to do business.
    > > > Or are you too retarded to get that point from your own post?

    > > American CEO hire more worker in China than in America.
    > >
    > > Why do American CEO prefer worker from China?
    > >
    > > China CEO don't want American worker.

    Tags:

  2. Yes, you are a real troll, tavinder "pradesh".

    Adi Anant