Re: TBR and his clones

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by TenKBabe, Oct 5, 2004.

  1. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

    > Folks, he's at it again: TBR = Stanky = MWL = 10KBabe
    > = Virginiaz = Dot = BrilliantOne = Idiot

    > How many clones has this evil person spawned?
    > <plonk> them all to Hades!

    Hold on there Rod. TenKBabe is not a clone of TBR. I know, since *I* am
    TenKBabe. Also, I'm not sure how Dot fits into your troll equation. Can
    you explain? Thanks.

    tkb

    Tags:

  2. The Enforcer

    The Enforcer Guest

    I'm going to have to agree with the Babe, Rod. You have some
    explaining to do. TKB = MWL and that's the only connection I'm aware
    of. No wonder you have a rod in your ...

    The Enforcer