Re: TdF TV editing

datakoll

Guest
ERT ERT
COME IN ERT DIS EEESSSSSS ROHHLOFFFF

HAVE YOU SEEN OUR HELICOPTER?

On Jul 12, 11:07 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> ERT ERT
> COME IN ERT DIS EEESSSSSS ROHHLOFFFF
>
> HAVE YOU SEEN OUR HELICOPTER?

THEIR MOTORCYCLE?

On Jul 13, 8:19 am, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 11:07 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > ERT ERT
> > COME IN ERT DIS EEESSSSSS ROHHLOFFFF

> > HAVE YOU SEEN OUR HELICOPTER?

> THEIR MOTORCYCLE?

well, we could settle for shots of blood oozing from Astana.
"well, bob, what's that look like?"

On Jul 13, 7:32 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 8:19 am, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 12, 11:07 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > ERT ERT
> > > COME IN ERT DIS EEESSSSSS ROHHLOFFFF

> > > HAVE YOU SEEN OUR HELICOPTER?

> > THEIR MOTORCYCLE?

> well, we could settle for shots of blood oozing from Astana.
> "well, bob, what's that look like?"

"looks like the KGB following..."

On Jul 13, 7:36 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 7:32 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > THEIR MOTORCYCLE?

> > well, we could settle for shots of blood oozing from Astana.
> > "well, bob, what's that look like?"

> "looks like the KGB following..."

"frankie, ifn your tailbone wuz broke, what would you do"?

You know media types. They smell an opportunity to lever some power
and off they go. On the way thru Burgundy, they began to lever the
dope witch hunt as their righteous crusade.
So the lead hypocrite got up and stared a one man act on how the "drug
culture" or the "drug generation" killed his buddy Simpson with
amphetamine. Like the Grateful Dead and Janis Joplin killed the feds
in Oklahoma City.
He coulda begun a song and dance routine ad for Hutchinson Tires.
The MAFIA and the MAFIA'S trucking industry is amphetamine stupid not
a bunch of tree huggers, peace activists, and college types who were
out buying 10 speeds so you can suck money out of that microphone.
You got your head stuck up your behind dude.

Auto Union ?

MOSCOW (AP) -- Russia on Saturday suspended its participation in a key
European arms control treaty that governs deployment of troops on the
continent, the Kremlin said, a move that threatened to further
aggravate Moscow's already tense relations with the West.

HAS VINO BEEN TESTED?
GOD I HOPE SO. We don't want those commie wierdos getting away with
anything like traveling to Mexico.
I reside in sunny Florida where there's a huge gaffer community
serviced by last chance bar girls and exotic and not so exotic dancers
so the drug ads we see here, approved by Al Trautig? Or his employer,
are maybe local?

But locally we see:
ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM ENZYTE.COM
Got that? ENZYTE.COM
What is this ENZYTE.COM???
A MALE ***** MOAN
A beta male looking like Tabitha or was that Sabbatha's huzzzzband
passes thru the ad in various guises-race car driver, iron worker,
astronaut ( no diaper ), gigolo,
STONED OUT OF HIS MIND ON !
MALE ***** MOAN
SO STONED ON THE DRUG THAT IN ONE SCENE HE'S SUCKING DICKS AT THE
BARBERSHOP.
Incroyable!
The ad in true dope pusher fashion offers the viewer a FREE SAMPLE!
THIS IS WORTH REPEATING, RIGHT?
The ad in true dope pusher fashion offers the viewer a FREE SAMPLE!
And promises explicitly
A RUSH A RUSH A RUSH A RUSH.
WOW! Al? what would happen to Rasmussen if he said, "I go to Mexico to
get a rush."?
Golly! Does the UCI, Al Trautig and Prudehomme find this drug
advertizing offensive or can they blame it on Howlin Wolf and ride
home in the Merc with a suitcase filled with Euro?
WE WANT TO KNOW IF AL TRAUTWIG SUPPORTS DRUG ADVERTSING BY NON DRUG
CULTURE TOUR DE FRANCE VERSUS DRUG SPONSORS.
THEN tell us why we can't see the twisty down hills?
No helicopter? No imagination. Too dangerous. Too tight.
No tighter than the first two twisty bits
Ask Russell for 2 F3's with cameras and camera man. Wow there's a
great job. Wheeee! Let Russell advertize and plug.
Not getting the downhills is very disappointing but I figure there's a
good reason for it you all being professionals
Like your too lazy and you figure we swallowed the but so far so why
make the effort.
By the way-I picked Soler-and you know why!
Gert Frobe said so.
In the sixties, finding a GP report in the NYT was 1 in 10. Now, NYT
prints reports on Junior's belly button lint. Look! Here's the tour
live and really weird it's next to useless cause Bob Roll only comes
on at night.

thank you

Fred Rodriguez was rammed into the barrier by a torpedo? Two separated
from the pack, one driven outward by the inside man then both rammed
riders running up the side at the barrier.

That's the first recording, all later video is edited: the rider
driving from the inside pushing the second rider into the group riding
at the barrier second rider into the group riding at the barrier WAS
EDITED OUT!

There's no instant replay. No anchor describing the crash blow by blow
rider by rider in slow digital frame motion each rider identified.
Trautig would tell us that a Dumb Freet rider rider took a knife and
cut a Vodaphone rider's throat to avenge Steegman's rudeness?

That would make Dumb Freet look bad. God forbid.

The anchor Trautig instead in a special standup blames drug use in
professional bicycle racing on tree huggers, peace activists and
college types allowing his friends in the Mafia to go free to poison
children with narcotics and amphetamines.

IF TRAUTIG DID THAT IN THIS COUNTRY, THE MEDIA WOULD TEAR HIM APART
LIMB FROM LIMB.

If you put this together, it's all one piece. The sponsors caused the
drug use, the slug organizers didn't look the other way they went
along for the ride, and journalists like Trautig kept licking assholes
for a living.

Finally, the mirage goes full circle with the Danes while Prudhomme
plays the good guy. Rasmussen goes Serfing.

You saw the movie? This is better: GRUDGE NITE AT OSWEGO.

Castles! Wow you bet castles: French versus Moors, West versus Al
Queda, Baron Boonen and allies versus spear carrier Steegman, Fast
Freddy getting blown away for Uncle Sam...

It's medieval.

The digital edit effect can be uh entertaining. Our man Floyd at the
interview table gets an expression upgrade redo during the unbearable
time wasting ads for what we're watching-the total collection worth
DVD space FLOYD IN DENILE?

WHAT'S NEXT? Moors versus Danes on the cartoon problem? Leipheimer
gets the ax for the half million Arabs and Persians educated by
American money and goodwill, moist living in Anaheim.

The camera work and staging for toady's Friday night prime time stage
was excellent, compared to mid week. Gotta sell those Dumb Freets!

Roll is just excellent: carries the entire Tour on his back no
problem. Roll in green body paint has a third career in 'kids' movies
fersure.

Sport? Gnawww. If this was sport, THEY would give Fast Freddy a free
shot to the line. If this was sport we'd have instant replay.If this
was sport the Moors wudda kicked the French in the balls like his
sister sucks ****er dicks...

No wonder the French take drugs. It's the Tour de France.

Now Al, when's your blood test?

> No wonder the French take drugs. It's the Tour de France.
>
> Now Al, when's your blood test?

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

So this dude opens his suitcase at customs and the agent sez:
"what's in the shoe box"?
Dude sez: "bicycling racing shoes."
The two agents break up laughing.
Little agent asks" "you a bicycle racer"?
Dude sez: "no, shoes belong to a friend"
The two agents break up laughing.
Little agent takes out a list and begins reading:
"English sports car racer, southern evangelist, New Orleans
politician, blackman over 6'8," attractive Mexican woman, (agent looks
up from list an eyes dude), bicycle team manager bicycle team doctor
bicycle journalist bicycle racer bicycle mechanic bicycle bicycle
bicycle
"ah here it is", agent sez "friend of bicycle racer."
Agent sez: "you should be more careful. Those sports drinks are gonna
blow up."

TdF TV coverage moved up into the cinema area with 14: practice
practice. Even taunted us with the first downhill corner turning into
a shot of a fascinating banner.
Keep throwing the rocks, they'll get the hang of it.
Bob Roll blows my mind. Roll picked Vinocurov for 14. Bob, have you
never damaged your knees?
Tell us, what gears are Rasmussen and Leipheimer using? Hushvod? What
gears would you be using?

On Jul 23, 12:10 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> great coverage!! outstanding.
> Bob Roll missed by one day? same day points, no problem. what's a day
> under the circumstances?
>
> How's Soler's blood test coming?
>
> Vinocureoff has a terrific career in pharmaceutical endorsements
> ahead: Vino's Time Balm.
> reduces inflammation over 48 hours.
>
> No doubt watching his broader body go down the road that Astana and
> Vino had the TdF bagged.
>
> We owe one to whatever put them in the weeds: probably saved a number
> of allied lives.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finished watching/listening to the board at Versus. I'm owowowow
struck by the anti rasmussen mooooooood.
If the climbers were ( and they were, remember?) Armstrong versus
rider B the commentary would run: (LIGGET) "LOOK AT THAT BOY ARMSTRONG
THE GREAT TACTITAN FOLLOWING IN RIDER B'S SLIPSTREAM CONSERVING HIS
EMNERGY KEEPING HIM IN SITE DARING B TO PULL AWAY AND NEVER ESCAPE
NEVER NEVER NEVER...."

Now here we hear: LOOK AT THAT BOY CONDART ATTACKING ATTACKING
CRACKING THAT YELLOW COWARD RASMUSSEN THE CHICKEN LOOK AT RASMUSSEN
CRACK CRACK CRACK" and off course rasmussen is following Condart up
the hill in Condart's slipstream.

Does Rasmussen have bad breath or what?

datakoll wrote:

> Does Rasmussen have bad breath or what?

No, it's just that all these stiff roadies can't handle the fact that
another unwashed mountain biker is leading Le Tour once again.

Greg

--
The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

In article <[email protected]>,
"G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

> datakoll wrote:
> >
> > Does Rasmussen have bad breath or what?
> >

> No, it's just that all these stiff roadies can't handle the fact that
> another unwashed mountain biker is leading Le Tour once again.
>
> Greg

They should be thankful. The previous guy was a triathlete.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> datakoll wrote:
>>> Does Rasmussen have bad breath or what?
>>>

>> No, it's just that all these stiff roadies can't handle the fact that
>> another unwashed mountain biker is leading Le Tour once again.
>>
>> Greg

> They should be thankful. The previous guy was a triathlete.

Yes, but on the stiffness scale triathletes are much higher than
mountain bikers. Actually, triathletes are probably even stiffer than
roadies.

Greg

--

Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> writes:

>> No, it's just that all these stiff roadies can't handle the fact that
>> another unwashed mountain biker is leading Le Tour once again.
>>
>> Greg

> They should be thankful. The previous guy was a triathlete.

Who hung out with the Worst War Criminal the World has ever seen

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply
-