Re: Teamwork key to Dionne's win

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote

> The article fails to mention the human sacrifice by Webcor to take
> FredRo to the ground. That is a true team player. Was that Teddy or
> John K?

Ted Huang took out FredRod on the right-hand turn from Broadway onto
the Embarcadero. Didn't Ted mack pavement in another NRC this year as
well?

Sucks because FredRod rode the next 40k on a poorly fitting spare bike
that some monkey was adjusting as he rode alongside the car.

Thanks to Ted and Webcor for wrecking the best American hope at
World's.

Note to Ted: outside leg down on turns

Told you so,
Crit Ho

On 14 Sep 2004 19:43:24 -0700, [email protected] (Crit Ho) wrote:

>"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote
>
>> The article fails to mention the human sacrifice by Webcor to take
>> FredRo to the ground. That is a true team player. Was that Teddy or
>> John K?

>Ted Huang took out FredRod on the right-hand turn from Broadway onto
>the Embarcadero. Didn't Ted mack pavement in another NRC this year as
>well?

I'm reminded of a recent Nicole Freedman diary entry at
cyclingnews.com where she says a certain member of the opposition will
be "taken care of."

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Crit Ho wrote:

> Ted Huang took out FredRod on the right-hand turn from Broadway onto
> the Embarcadero. Didn't Ted mack pavement in another NRC this year as
> well?

He crashed in the first race, IIRC, because of debris kicked out by a passing
truck, which got caught in his front wheel. Surely, though, it's his
fault for getting his bike in the path of the debris...

I can't comment on this crash. His record in SFGP the previous 3 years is excellent,
however, so I place no credibility in random claims he rode incompetently.

>I'm reminded of a recent Nicole Freedman diary entry at
>cyclingnews.com where she says a certain member of the opposition will
>be "taken care of."

Was that before or after the entry where she was going to win a medal cycling
for Israel at the Olympics?

Nicole says a lot of things.

M Man

Ted Huang is one of the classiest riders in the sport, that is really just a bizzare comment.

The team rode so well, with so much heart, I guess it's only fitting that Chris, Ted and the rest should have to take flak from random haters...

Way to go Webcor Builders, that was an amazing show.